• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Which is better Binary options or Forex trading?

Trading in binary options is hard. I doubt if there is anyone that can find it easy unless the person posses enough skills or he has had such experience. I still prefer trading in forex as it is simpler for me and I do not see it as difficult as the binary.

Trading in binary options is hard. I doubt if there is anyone that can find it easy unless the person posses enough skills or he has had such experience. I still prefer trading in forex as it is simpler for me and I do not see it as difficult as the binary.
I don't see why anyone would use binary if they can make so much money trading or even copying traders. I mean binary is fifty fifty so its red or black so its like gambling. How can a person guess what the number will be? Its too difficult that way. You can try but it doesn't mean you will get it right so just a waste of valuable money. Sorry, binary is not good for me.

Still in my own opinion the best one is forex why? because we can manage our risk in forex while in binary it seems we cannot do that, one thing that makes me also think forex as better business than binary optins is because we can get back our money, but not in full amount if we loss .

Well maybe some of you will be think that binary is cool with that but if you think i carefully that how can it be they return some bucks to you while you are losing your money?

I don't see why anyone would use binary if they can make so much money trading or even copying traders. I mean binary is fifty fifty so its red or black so its like gambling. How can a person guess what the number will be? Its too difficult that way. You can try but it doesn't mean you will get it right so just a waste of valuable money. Sorry, binary is not good for me.
Perhaps those traders who trade in binary understand it well enough to trade in it. It is more like an experienced traders' trade or form of trading for me. There are much more chances of losing than the ordinary trading.

But you still can make a profit by exploiting the economic calendar for the trade of binary short term, but once again, the problem is how they give us some of our capital even though we've lost.

any business in this world has advantages and disadvantages therefore the trading with binary options making you working with high risky than forex yes it is more risky than forex and i am just working with forex because of this reason

But you still can make a profit by exploiting the economic calendar for the trade of binary short term, but once again, the problem is how they give us some of our capital even though we've lost.
Sometimes I wonder why they should issue refunds too. I mean, it's a business and if you lost, you lost bit in options, depending on how you lost, at least, you still get some percentage of your investment or equity. Now does it mean that for any trader who trades in binary, there is a degree of insurance housing his trades.

Well, I am still prefer to trade in forex trading. Since it enabling me to open positions as long as I want. No time limit and I can wait floating loss positions turn to profit. Moreover, technical analysis tool available in forex. While it doesn’t available in binary option.

Trading in binary is not only hard but also risky in the sense that we may lose our money with a scam broker. The binary option business, as of now, remains highly unorganized with an opaque business model. It may take few more years for the business to get into proper shape. Till then it is better to wait and invest only if we are prepared to risk our entire capital. Even the price feed varies a lot in case of binary option brokers which traders expect to be fixed at the earliest.

Sometimes I wonder why they should issue refunds too. I mean, it's a business and if you lost, you lost bit in options, depending on how you lost, at least, you still get some percentage of your investment or equity. Now does it mean that for any trader who trades in binary, there is a degree of insurance housing his trades.
It seems not clear for me either this time, Binary is just like gambling with some forex part added, that is all not less or more. Until now i still prefer Forex because of the risk management that i can use there.

I was going through some articles on binaries and read through some traders comment where I saw one who said he's been trading in options got 3 years and is happy with it. His reason being that he had a higher chance of making profit and then, it's concluded in a very short time. Binary is gambling with experience in securities or Forex.

The two types of trading is good but the thing that the trader will be able to understand is that binary is very very risky more than forex or ordinary forex trading. Binary is faster to lose money because there is no any money management but it gives you a high profit.

It's hard to say one way or the other, both have their pros and cons, so it's really hard to choose between them.

If you are making good amount on money from the binary options trading, then I have no option on it! By the way, binary options trading is not appropriate way of money making to me! I am comfortable with the Forex! I see, Options trading is too quick and risky too.

I'm still in forex trading. At the current situation theirs no way I'm going to trade in binary for me the skills required is much much higher in here. I do hope that in two to three years time I can start trading in binary also. This is what I'm hoping to achieve right now.

I think, not only you almost all of pro traders are trading in the Forex trading business! The main advantage of Forex trading business is, you can exist here with a tight money management policies, although your trading capital is very low! Yes, I am also a Forex trader and I’m happy on it (monthly outcome).

To be honest, I don’t like Binary Options trading but that doesn’t mean I’ll put here negative comment about the options trading! Actually, I am not suitable with this terminology of trading; but I see few traders are making money by this way!

Binary option can be a good venture, howeber we should avoid short term options like 5 mins or even 30 mins because in this case we cannot apply accurately any Forex strategies. I prefer trading in option which expire in not less than 20 hrs.

However when compared with Forex trading, I prefer Forex trading though both Forex trading and binary options have their own advantages and disadvantages. The main advantage of Forex trading is that we can book our profits when the market moves into our favor. While the main advantage with binary options is that there is no slippage problems and once taken we need not watch the Forex market continuously.
Please share your opinions about Forex trading and binary options.

Of course Forex! The success ratio is much higher in Forex (based on long time analysis)! But, till now options trading is a good option to the short time traders!

Forex trading entails betting on the exchange rate of two currencies, such as the GBP and USD. With a daily trading volume of over $5 trillion, forex is the most liquid financial market on the planet. Binary options are a simple financial instrument that provides a 'yes' or 'no' answer to a question, such as whether the price of a stock will rise or decline. Binary options can be bought and sold on a variety of financial exchanges.

Forex trading is riskier, takes more time to research and monitor trades, and allows for leveraged trading. Binary options allow you to speculate on a variety of financial markets using a simple product with upfront costs and risks.