• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Which is better Binary options or Forex trading?

Binary option can be a good venture, howeber we should avoid short term options like 5 mins or even 30 mins because in this case we cannot apply accurately any Forex strategies. I prefer trading in option which expire in not less than 20 hrs.

However when compared with Forex trading, I prefer Forex trading though both Forex trading and binary options have their own advantages and disadvantages. The main advantage of Forex trading is that we can book our profits when the market moves into our favor. While the main advantage with binary options is that there is no slippage problems and once taken we need not watch the Forex market continuously.
Please share your opinions about Forex trading and binary options.

I think the thing that matters here is with the options. i mean like say, whichc you are going to chose and going to make it successful. it would be odd to consider that in the time it leads to something how the people are going to be working over a period of time. binaary options is good.

As for me I think i love forex trading to binary option because when I trade I have two method and system which can give me good amount of money snd bring good return through technical analysis and a little fundamental so the best option which I have to take is continue doing business in forex rather than the binary.

Whatever makes money shoould be kept and what doens't make you money should be discarded and that is the goal of the things. I don't consider that people should be spending time and money for the things that work for them. I don't consider the forex to be grreater or something.

Though my trading in Forex is more profound I also like trading in binary options. However I prefer options which expire in a day or at least in a few hours. short term binary options do not give us the opportunity to apply our knowledge and trading skills properly. 5 min binary options is simply gambling and playing on our luck.

I never tried binary options I thought it's actually a Forex broker but looks like another business or field in the Financial world. However, the more popular is the Forex trading so, I still prefer on it and of course, I can gain bonus to have trading and not to make investments.

nahid

Membership Revoked
Binary option can be a good venture, however we should avoid short term options like 5 mins or even 30 mins .I think the thing that matters here is with the options. I have to take is continue doing business in Forex rather than the binary.

I don't know much about binary option but seems it same with forex trading but have limited time figuring out whether we are winning or not. I also heard that there is no lot size aspect there and our profit and loss based on how much money we bet on one position. by the way, because I already involve in forex trading and feel comfort, if want to choose, I prefer to choose forex trading than binary option.

I don't consider the Forex to be greater or something. Though my trading in Forex is more profound I also like trading in binary options. However I prefer options which expire in a day or at least in a few hours. don't know much about binary option but seems it same with Forex trading but have limited time figuring out whether we are winning or not.

I better forex trading, forex trading has rules for how to make a profit with very clear compared with binary trading

I heard that binary option is good option for traders .They can easily get their percentage of profit through it. I will get knowledge of this business . Till now forex is my first preference. I am happy to do work with it. I feel it is easy and manageable for me.

I'm still in forex trading. At the current situation theirs no way I'm going to trade in binary for me the skills required is much much higher in here. I do hope that in two to three years time I can start trading in binary also. This is what I'm hoping to achieve right now.

Binary options will allow us to predict, will the market goes up or down well actually it is more like betting to me, where you need to put your money and then predict what will happen, talking about which is better i think that is depend on every people view and for me FX still the best even after this year end i will try Binary

Someone doesn't care about advantages of binary option because they considered it as gambling. It might be right. Well option trading is good for medium term and long term trading because option trading is good at reducing risk.

For now, I have not known much about binary options and could only rely on speculations of which, I think it is simply riskier than Forex trading. I might want to add that it is mainly for the expert traders who have understood it and wish to take chances.

I think forex trading is better option but it is may vary form trader to trader some trader are good in binary options so it depends as per me.

Forex trading or trading in the spot market is far better than options trading. Options are very difficult because not only should a trader predict the direction of price movement but also the time period within which it would occur. Only then there is a possibility of success. Derivative contracts such as options are normally suited for those with deep pockets. It is not suitable for a beginner.

Forex trading or trading in the spot market is far better than options trading. Options are very difficult because not only should a trader predict the direction of price movement but also the time period within which it would occur. Only then there is a possibility of success. Derivative contracts such as options are normally suited for those with deep pockets. It is not suitable for a beginner.
But I think it's easier and less riskier, option trading is often a way to reduce risk by hedging though it's also considered as gambling.

Especially, it's not necessary to gauge support and resistance because with option traders, entry is very important, they can gain hundreds percent profit due to 1 pip change.

I do not do binary and I think forex is so much more stable and easier to make money than binary. I mean how can I guess what the position will be at the end of the day. I can't really guess that well. Also, you have fifty fifty chances only and in forex, you have over 70% chances of getting profit and you can exit and not lose all of your money so its not that possible in binary so I do not do it. Its like gambling.

I'm going to go for forex trading all the time. I do earn 100 dollars a month on average in forex trading while I don't earn in binary at all. I do hope I can handle many things in forex trading but I don't think I can make some progress in binary trading.