• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Which Forex Trading Strategies are the best?

Any one who is interested or having any knowledge in forex trading strategies can able to share there experience or can also provide suggestions.

Any one who is interested or having any knowledge in forex trading strategies can able to share there experience or can also provide suggestions.

Google forex strategies revealed. You will find many strategies. One suggestion I would like to give is that don't get too much involved in discussions. They may have hundreds of pages discussions.

First find a strategy that works for you and then get in to discussion.

A forex trading strategy is a technique used by a forex trader to determine whether to buy or sell a currency pair at any given time, including breakdown forex strategy, the choice of these strategies depend on your apetite for the risk, and in this kind of business more the apetite more the reward.

It depends. There is no specific answer! I see, many traders are successful by using News Analysis as their major. Besides, so many traders are using indicator based trading systems.

If you ask me, there's no good strategy to suit everyone. You have to rely on your type of account, your deposit amount and other-other details that make various ready-made strategies both suitable for you or fail. So, in my opinion, you should find a more or less suitable trading strategy for yourself and your account, and even more "re-make" it for yourself. Don't dwell on fully developed strategies, it's a bad tactic.

I agree that the best trading strategy is the one you create for yourself. It is a bit difficult if you are a beginner, and if you are an experienced trader, then you already have some future strategy developments. The easiest way to make a strategy is to find a ready-made strategy, and by its template create a new strategy, which will be suitable for you.

I have been trading Forex for a long time. I have used many trading strategies but none of them have been successful..but at the end of the day, I get a trading idea from my mentor that is sentimental analysis. I have made a lot of profit. If you do not suffer from market sentiment, how do you trade, you must first understand the market sentiment, then you have to trade. This strategy seems to me to be the best in the Forex market. So everyone should try this strategy.

I think market flow should be used. If we can read the market momentum with the sentiment, it will be much easier to make a profit.

A system becomes simple when we understand it completely. There is a very deep link between a system and our mind. Something you just know you can't express it in words. When your instinct and system merge it becomes simple one.

Me I am using indicator based trading system.
Indicators can be one of the best confirmations of market movements however we can add one or two more confirmations along with indicators to initiate any trade. e,g., support/resistance to be combine with the indicator will make more strong analysis of market movement IMO!

I have never had a good experience with indicators , rather I prefer using my own strategies. I believe in old school market research, and implement proper stop loss to minimize my losses

Indicators can be one of the best confirmations of market movements however we can add one or two more confirmations along with indicators to initiate any trade. e,g., support/resistance to be combine with the indicator will make more strong analysis of market movement IMO!
I think what you said about integrating support/resistance with indicators is pretty useful, especially when I am trading before and after any major news.

I have made so many successful trades by using two or more strategies for different forex currency pairs without using indicators. I feel indicators are useless and most of the time don't give the correct information.

Every trader must have their own strategy that suits them the best and is compatible with their trading style. Developing your own strategy is a bit difficult as a beginner but with experienced traders it goes well.

After researching the strategies, you can find many strategies in the forex market, but I found three strategies: Scalping, Day trading, and Position trading. So I listed three popular strategies. I hope this will help you…

1. Scalping:
Scalping is a popular trading approach that concentrates on minor market changes. This strategy entails opening many trades with little profits for each trade.
As a result, scalpers attempt to maximize earnings by accumulating many modest gains. However, holding a position for hours, days, or even weeks is the opposite of this strategy.
The scalping strategy is very popular because of its liquidity and volatility. Investors look for markets where price movements are constantly changing to take advantage of moderate fluctuations.

2. Day trading:
Day trading is a popular trading strategy that exchanges currencies on a single trading day. Although the day trading method can be used in any market, it is most commonly utilized in Forex. You can open and close all trades on the same day in day trading.

3. Position trading:
A long-term strategy is position trading. This trading primarily focuses on fundamental issues.
Position traders will likely watch central bank monetary policies, political developments, and other fundamental factors. Over a year, successful position traders might only open a few deals.

Last edited: