• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Which forex software is best now ?

MT4 or MT5 both are developed by the industry best technology provider so in my opinion they both can be worth using, i am however using the MT4 for now and can't recommend any broker like the others doing. LOL

Everything depends on what you mean when you say trading software. In case you speak about expert advisors, then I think if you're a rookie then you would better stay off the idea of using them, because in my opinion it's kinda unwise to trust your funds on initial stages to robotic technologies. If you mean trading platforms and various programs with indicators/oscillators and patterns then you can just use the internet and find the most suitable for your needs. Nevertheless, I believe that people actually shouldn't use EAs because trading activity is all about your personal strengths and efforts as I think.

@Shallilack Most importantly these EAs are developed by some other trader who we don’t know is a successful trader himself or not. It’s good if we keep a mix of manual and automated trading.

Having a mix of manual and automated trading has always been the best way to succeed in Forex trading. If you're just starting, it's highly recommended that you start with manual trading. And bring in a blend as you gain experience.

I use mt4 which is really easy to operate and understand. We can learn its features and tools by opening a demo account and watching tutorials on the internet which will be great help for beginners.
Mt4 is user-friendly and easy to navigate with easy access on even a smartphone.