• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Which forex software is best now ?

I personally don't like the idea of using forex software because it is something I cannot trust. An expert advisor can misbehave anytime and make you lose a lot of money in no time.

if you are talking about the platform of course without any doubt meta trader 4 and if you are talking about the system i think winning solution is the best now

I think the MT4 has maintained that lead, not even minding the fact that the MT5 is a more advanced platform. Even if the MT5 would still come and measure up with the former's popularity, I know it is not any sooner. Probably in long time to come.

I think the MT4 has maintained that lead, not even minding the fact that the MT5 is a more advanced platform. Even if the MT5 would still come and measure up with the former's popularity, I know it is not any sooner. Probably in long time to come.

MT5 is very popular among developers of expert advisors. It enables a trader to create extremely complex programs using genetic algorithms and artificial neural networks. However, some of the simple commands such as opening or closing a position runs to several lines. Also, the software does not allow hedging. Thus, it is not usually preferred by beginners. I think MT4 will continue to rein for at least 2-3 years from now on before a complete shift to MT5 is done by traders and brokers.

MT5 is very popular among developers of expert advisors. It enables a trader to create extremely complex programs using genetic algorithms and artificial neural networks. However, some of the simple commands such as opening or closing a position runs to several lines. Also, the software does not allow hedging. Thus, it is not usually preferred by beginners. I think MT4 will continue to rein for at least 2-3 years from now on before a complete shift to MT5 is done by traders and brokers.
So that is that MQL5 not MT5, but if i talk about MT5 i really like it, because based on my own experience the interface of this platform is very good and neat compare to MT4 which is a bit messy i think, also in MT5 you can edit your own timeframe. So i can say that MT5 is more flexible than MT4.

Well, you can get good EA if take reference from EA tester provider. However, good EA very expensive. No good EA which have cheap prices. In my point of view, than spend money by buy EA, better spend the money to pay mentor to teach us trading properly. We have own trading skills and its sustainable more than EA which always late to adapt with the changes.

That is just it and that is the same way I think too. But then, the MT5 might still remain the way it is in terms of popularity even in 2 years time. As more and more people get clung to the MT4, more that are coming seem to follow suite. Perhaps when there is an exceptional tool in the new platform can it rise in popularity.

@kasual : That's opinion is good and also your advice is great for many novice traders, but that does not change the fact that EA still worthy for some traders, and also we talk about Meta Platform not EA here. Well, if we look at how much shares that MT4 has i think it still bigger compare to MT5, but still sooner or later MT5 will be bigger than MT4.

user interface of MT4 was very good as compared to MT5, and MT5 doesnt had any major changes.
MT4 to MT5 does not have much change but MT5 works well in many situation except it does not have any hedging feature that we know, also indicators that proven to be work at MT4 does not work for MT5 unless you are trying to re-write it. Up to now, MT4 still the best because it is considered to be an old and stable one.

MT4 to MT5 does not have much change but MT5 works well in many situation except it does not have any hedging feature that we know, also indicators that proven to be work at MT4 does not work for MT5 unless you are trying to re-write it. Up to now, MT4 still the best because it is considered to be an old and stable one.
Just to make things clear. What forex broker site are you using for mt5? Because I have tried I have an account in mt4 and mt5 in instaforex before and I don't see any difference in indicators result and I do hedging in both also. But that's like two years ago. Now I decided to focus on trading with mt4 trading platform only so I don't know if theirs an update that results to some discrepancy as you claimed their is.

Just to make things clear. What forex broker site are you using for mt5? Because I have tried I have an account in mt4 and mt5 in instaforex before and I don't see any difference in indicators result and I do hedging in both also. But that's like two years ago. Now I decided to focus on trading with mt4 trading platform only so I don't know if theirs an update that results to some discrepancy as you claimed their is.
I am using MT5 only in demo account at FXDD. As for indicators that i was talking about is the compability, since MT5 does not support backwards compability that is why we cannot use indicator that made for MT4 to MT5, in order to use it we must coded it again by using MQL5.

I personally don't like the idea of using forex software because it is something I cannot trust. An expert advisor can misbehave anytime and make you lose a lot of money in no time.

Normally an EA behaves exactly it is told to. But the market conditions change and price moves differently. So it does not work in the long run.

EA will be best when it makes more profit to lose in monthly or weekly bases, as it is one of the easiest means of trading. free or paid, the best is one with best results.

@kasual : That's opinion is good and also your advice is great for many novice traders, but that does not change the fact that EA still worthy for some traders, and also we talk about Meta Platform not EA here. Well, if we look at how much shares that MT4 has i think it still bigger compare to MT5, but still sooner or later MT5 will be bigger than MT4.

So, no doubt till now Mt4 is the best! Even, more than 65% traders are using this trading platform until 2018.

At first I struggled in guessing and learning the signals in Fx trading. Then the software named Forex Profiter solved the problem to discover the signals which made me to achieve profit in Forex quickly. This is not a self-promotion, I just can't stop myself from detailing it's functions due to the profit I obtained from forex profiter. Just google search: "Forex Profiter V3.1" to know more about it.