• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Which forex software is best now ?

Forex calendar Notifier

I'm using very this very usefull software on my android phone. It's available on google play store (market) and it shows actual values, revised forecasts, you can set alarms on news, and many more. It's home screen widget and it's free - well trial expires after 2 weeks, but u can still use it without some functions if you don;t want to buy PRO...

I want to ask if forex calender notify can be use on pc and the rate of its return please kindly let me know because I have bought so many software just recent but to no avail so please kindly give us the link to the reliable once.

What kind of "forex software" are you referring to? trading platform? EA?
The "best" software for someone won't guarantee to be the "best" choice for you as well. There are many factors that come into play. Depending on your style and experience level, you should be able to find several that suits you. But be sure to compare most brokers first before using one and depositing your funds with it. It's highly advisable that newbies begin by paper trading. Most brokers today offer demo accounts so beginners can learn about the market without risking real money.

As for me, I'm trading with HY markets and found it suitable for my trading needs and style.
Hope you find the best broker that works for you.

according to my opinion mt4 is best software for trading in forex you can dwonload easily and also can instal easily into your personal computer,it is fastest and safest for trading.

I use mt4 software for trading instaforex.It's best software to me.Mt4 is easy to download & install & safe platfrom for trade.

I think that the best forex software is Metatrader 5 because it is a good software for forex beginners with easy navigation.

From what I know in the MT5 will have quote unlike in MT4. But then, I know that it is still for me best to have mt4 since, I'm also familiar on using it and I will just keep on updating since, it automatically update for the latest changes or versions of that platform.

There are many forex robots nowadays but most of them are complete rubish.
A good way to check if the robot is legit or not is to read their disclaimer carefully. If they state that results shown are only hypotetical or simualted than you should now your answer. The robot is not working.

When I analyze market, I always use MT5 and I feels comfortable with it. MT5 has more features than MT4, especially those features are important and necessary. I heard about cTrader and JForex but I haven't experienced in them.

I see a lot of apps too. But am still skeptical about trusting them. I agree that the bots are rubbish and it makes sense only when it's being done manually.

If you are asking about trading platform, even after MT5 into the market, MT4 proved to be the best and most preferable trading platform, even many top brokers like Nord Fx, Instaforex, Greenvault Fx, RoboForex are using the same.

Meta trader version 4 is the most popular and easy to use trading platform. However, if you are looking to develop expert advisor using complex trading strategies then MT5 is very much preferable. However, hedging is not possible with MT5 platform. Also, writing EA is bit tougher even though it is helpful in creating advanced trading strategies. Apart from the same, there are other platforms such as currenex, and JJforex which are used by seasoned professionals.

The MT4 is just the best considering its simplicity of use. It is always ideal for use by a newbie as he understands it the more. The MT5 is also a good one which I feel is an improvement in the MT4 but with some higher configuration.

Can anyone tell me which forex software is now best and easy to use ?

I am also trading in software base but i dont have a proper idea about software trading but before some day i have used a software ECF charts so if you wish then can also subscribe the software they are also give you 2 days free trial can check

It goes without saying that MT4 is the most popular one and it has already established itself as the most reliable. Besides MT4 I also use NetTradeX platform. They are quite similar in functionality, however there are some differences.