• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

which Demo?

I have been doing demo trading for a long time when I joined the new trading. Every trader should do demo trading for skills development.

Yes, it is possible to gain knowledge by doing demo trading. It is almost impossible to make a profit without gaining knowledge as a trader. So the formula that I learn is applied in demo trading.

Demo is to test our strategy before trying the strategy on live account. For newbie demo is to know trade mechanism works and also for testing strategy.

Of course; it will! Forex is such a standard business and traders are leaning smart life! You may notice; pro traders are making such a huge amount of money in trading.

sometimes i trade in demo and bring profit hugely , it gives me pleasure and knowledge also, i use so many trading pair in demo to increase my trading performance very rapidly.

Demo is the most decent way of learning Forex trading, but I also use back testing feature of Mt4 trading platform. Yes, no doubt demo is useful, but it’s a slow process! Besides, back testing is quick process! I used back testing after practicing my demo for 5 months.

i use all my trading pair in demo account , this approach is very supportive to increase my trading performance very rapidly.

Several brokers have restrictions in different areas of trading but here you are free with that broker. Personally, I prefer scalping the most and the broker ensures all scalping-genial trading facilities.