• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

which Demo?

demo is a place to prove yourself how can you handle trading strategies you have , so, don't ignore the demo , you suggest 3-4 months to stay in here , its a long time for beginners level to keep patience in here, that's why i prefer minimum 1 months for that.

New traders should trade with demo account first. When you turn out to be more familiar with all the technical parts of trading then you can go for live account. In any case, first you should start with pretty much nothing or pennies account. Put highlight on adjusting more than winning.

actually , demo is a continuous process , i have passed a long time in Fx but still i am using demo where i use all my analysis to see the performance how it works. this approach always help me to avoid unfortunate losses and risks when trading in a live.

before some years ago , demo was the first choice for newcomer, but time has changed right now , beginners kick off live trading instead of demo , but result not actually.

beginners not willing to serious in demo , no emotions and real money in here for that , so they can participate in demo trading contest. its minimum better than as usual trading

demo is the best place to become a knowledgeable trader very rapidly. but we ignore it generally

Sure person should get some experience with all you really have there. See my point ? I do know some brokers even want you to play very limited time and then this account will just dissapear in the space and that's really it no matter what.

Well; but I have no intention to use aggressive trading lots size; when I can do actually, focus on the consistency according to the money management rules!

demo experience sometimes doesn't work in really account, its really true. but that not mean , it is useless. beginners level of course minimum have to spend 3-5 months in here to ensure live trading experience.

So many advisers are available in this community , most of them are found knowledgeable and some of them try to get attention especially from newcomers.

newcomers should trade first in a demo , if you are a new in trading , try to be active in pre school level.

Every trader must trade demo before going live. even when experienced traders want to try new strategies, they must trade on demo first to get a hang of the strategy before going live. every broker offers demo account so that's not a worry. however some strategies might work good on demo but not on real account. why? if your strategy is based on trade during high volatility (specially news) market time, on demo you might get some good results but not on real. that's because of requote or spread increasing during news or lack of slippage in demo accounts. this is the same for scalper strategies but for other strategies, normally demo accounts are similar to real accounts.

demo is good bu the experience
we took generally from here practically not works when trading in a live , its a reality,

demo is a place to prove yourself how can you handle trading strategies you have , so, don't ignore the demo , you suggest 3-4 months to stay in here , its a long time for beginners level to keep patience in here, that's why i prefer minimum 1 months for that.

3-4 months weren’t enough for me! Even I started my trading after practicing my demo for 18 months; and never seen any successful trader by only 3-4 months demo!