• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

which currency ?

In my trading career, right now, I am involved with my EUR/USD, GBP/USD, GBP/JPY, USD/JPY and EUR/JPY! Because I get good result by using those trading pairs only! Yes, I have a personal trading strategy that I use for my live trading! In other words, I am testing now CAD/JPY and Gold metal in my demo, I add now trading pairs in my live chart after doing 3 stage verification of performance!

Nice plan, and I really appreciate your trading system since it works on multiple trading instruments! By the way, till now I use only USD/JPY and EUR/JPY! And honestly, I don’t have any plan with others! Trading with various trading instruments don’t match with me, I lose my momentum so easily when I use multiple trading pairs, so I am happy on these two!

Because of comfortable trading spreads from my first day of trading I have been using EUR/USD which is mainly considered as a bass currency pair. It always helps me to get maximal result by using my trading strategies.

There are many currencies in Forex trading and according to our trading experience we select it when trading practically. We the traders who are particularly newcomers always have to avoid the pairs which have volatile trading spreads, because it causes a great losses for the newcomers due to lack of experience.

Nice plan, and I really appreciate your trading system since it works on multiple trading instruments! By the way, till now I use only USD/JPY and EUR/JPY! And honestly, I don’t have any plan with others! Trading with various trading instruments don’t match with me, I lose my momentum so easily when I use multiple trading pairs, so I am happy on these two!

Nice to see a post like this. Honest and realistic and no pride in it. Traders should trader with instruments they are comfortable with and should not force themselves to do more than their capability. That should yield better results.

I have almost 5 years trading experience but till now I use only major Forex currencies! The main advantage of using major pairs is; low trading spreads! Besides, I get good accuracy here from my own trading method!

Lately I've been focusing on EUR/GBP and GBP/USD, although I know it's a bit risky, considering the situation around Brexit. Still, I see good signals on those charts and I use those signals.

Lately I've been focusing on EUR/GBP and GBP/USD, although I know it's a bit risky, considering the situation around Brexit. Still, I see good signals on those charts and I use those signals.

I am not totally sure but Brexit effect must have diminished by now. GBP pairs must have found equilibrium and moving according to supply and demand. Because charts are not showing many unusual movements.

We the traders should choose the currency pair which is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used , if you depend on scalping should choose the pair which always ensures lowest comfortable trading spreads.

In my opinion , major currencies like EUR, USD, JPY, GBP etc can be a few to keep in mind while trading for profit. Others currencies are also good but I think these pairs can be high riskier and less liquid too.

EUR/USD is my favorite trading currency! As like others newbie, I also started my trading with EUR/USD trading pair! Till now I get best accuracy from my personal trading strategy, that’s way I prefer most EUR/USD.

The choice of a trading instrument is a very important and very responsible step for a trader. In general, it all depends on the trading style and personal preferences.

What are the best correlation pairs to trade in the news time ? I have noticed when EURUSD news time EU move suddenly after 1 to 5 GU follow EU this is good opportunity to make money

Now my favorite pair is the EURUSD . this is due to its high volume. This is what we want to see in the market. volume and liquidity and this pair has it all. it is my best pair to trade as far as Forex is concern.

Frankly, I don’t believe currency correlation strategy here, every trading pair moves on it specific market principle! On the other hand, I am not interested on exotic trading pair of Forex! In my live trading account I use only major trading pairs! Besides, recently I have added few Commodities and CFDs trading instrument in my live trading chart!

I like to works on JPY pairs, they got very high movement every day. So we can get a good amount of pips for trade. All depends on our trading strategy, that how we choose one pair for trading.

I like to works on JPY pairs, they got very high movement every day. So we can get a good amount of pips for trade. All depends on our trading strategy, that how we choose one pair for trading.

You are right JPY related cross currencies are enough volatile to use! In my live trading use EUR/JPY, USD/JPY and GBP/JPY! I work in main major Forex currencies! Besides, I am active in Gold and silver.

I was referring to whatever political decisions and deals UK makes regarding future Brexit negotiations. Those are bound to cause volatility on the market and one should be always on the lookout about news that are related to the topic if they trade any GBP pairs.

Oh I see. Well people will surely lookout for those events. And as you said since it will create volatility then it traders will try to take profit out of it.

So many traders who are especially beginners feel uncomfortable when using EURUSD because its volatility. As a scalper I have to quite this currency and now I am looking for lowest spreads pair that can make me profitable by scalping that brings profit very rapidly.