• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Which currency you have ?

According to me, EURUSD and USDJPY are very liquid and with tight spreads. The technicals usually hold up well as everyone is looking at the same thing. EURJPY and GBPJPY for violent large pip moves. AUDUSD is also easy to trade.

According to me, EURUSD and USDJPY are very liquid and with tight spreads. The technicals usually hold up well as everyone is looking at the same thing. EURJPY and GBPJPY for violent large pip moves. AUDUSD is also easy to trade.

Among all these pairs you mentioned in my opinion EUR/USD and AUD/USD have better movement. I usually don't keep my eye on USD/JPY pair but EUR/JPY sometimes makes really bad moves. lol

Maybe your strategy works on this 3 trading pairs, that’s way you are comfortable in there! By the way, for me only Gold trading is real! Yes, my personal trading strategy works on only Gold and I get more than 70% accuracy on Gold metal.

You need to understand that it's comfortable for everyone to trade with a certain pair. I know very few traders who can trade on any pair and do it successfully.

You need to understand that it's comfortable for everyone to trade with a certain pair. I know very few traders who can trade on any pair and do it successfully.

Yes, you are right! Traders need to trade only which trading pairs are comfortable for them in order to their trading strategy! It takes a long time! By the way, may I know the names of your trading pairs?

No problem. I trade major pairs, I especially like eur/usd and gbp/usd. I trade them well and I don't want to change anything.

No problem. I trade major pairs, I especially like eur/usd and gbp/usd. I trade them well and I don't want to change anything.

Well, nice to know your trading pairs! By the way, do you use the same strategy for these both pairs? Or you are trading with 2 trading systems for these 2 major currencies?

It is recommended to start with just one currency pair and the best one for the beginning is EUR/USD as it has the smallest spread and there is a lot of information and analysis available on these currencies to make sound predictions on their value.

I personally like both EURUSD and GBPUSD. Actually I only trade these two pairs. I do not like to trade many pairs. But between EURUSD and GBPUSD I like GBPUSD the more. It is a wise idea to select one or two pairs for trading. It gives you space to learn all the trading patterns of that single pair.

Maybe your strategy works on this 3 trading pairs, that’s way you are comfortable in there! By the way, for me only Gold trading is real! Yes, my personal trading strategy works on only Gold and I get more than 70% accuracy on Gold metal.

Wow. 70% is an excellent winning ratio. If you don't mind then can you please share more about your strategy. If you share then I will have a look on how it may work for me.

Trading has extremely advanced in the last few years and as such, more people can trade, given the emergence of easier access to such opportunities.

How can you say AUDUSD is very easy to trade? Really confused! Can you please explain more with the details?

When a trader has enough knowledge of trading, he or she doesn’t fear trading any more. But till now he/she needs to follow the money management rules!

Understanding the market will be somewhat possible when we have flourished strategies. Try to strategize your trading and use multiple strategies to confirm a signal.

Forex is a magnificent business because it offers traders full flexibility and reliability. You can earn money amounting beyond your expectation through Forex trading.

Stay put and search for opportunities because a good opportunity opens the door of handsome amount of profit earning. So, run your attempt in the right way.