• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

which Broker needed ?

It’s a good way! But, I think in this case popular Forex Forum & review sites also can help us! Since traders are sharing their options in there! Using a right broker is very much important parameter of being a successful trader.

Maybe, they are helpful but I think trading manually (with small amount) is workable; yes it’s a lengthy process, but much useful.

I have seen according to my trading experience mostly traders especially the newcomer’s emphasis of bonus offer when choosing a broker. But according to me, we the traders first of all have to make sure to take any kinds of bonuses from only regulated trading broker US or UK, otherwise it is useless to have 100-200% bonuses which practically cannot use at all due to margin stop outs.

I have seen according to my trading experience mostly traders especially the newcomer’s emphasis of bonus offer when choosing a broker. But according to me, we the traders first of all have to make sure to take any kinds of bonuses from only regulated trading broker US or UK, otherwise it is useless to have 100-200% bonuses which practically cannot use at all due to margin stop outs.

I agree with you! Bonus is not any parameter; you always need to invest our money in a regulated broker, since they are reliable to use! Depending on big bonus or leverage is not any solution.

The best forex broker is very difficult to make sure right now. Because lost of trading brokers are available in this retail market place and most of them are found to be scams. We can choose the broker which is more appropriate to the concept of that will be used; the scalpers have to choose the broker which allows trading concept such as this.

In this trading place choosing a broker is very much difficult, because there are almost thousands online broker in this retail market and most of them are found to be scams. We can choose the broker which is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used; if you love scalping should choose the broker that allows trading concept such as this.

should choose the broker which allows trading concept such as this , if love doing scalping should choose the broker which allows trading concept such as this.

In this trading place choosing a broker is very much difficult, because there are almost thousands online broker in this retail market and most of them are found to be scams. We can choose the broker which is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used; if you love scalping should choose the broker that allows trading concept such as this.

if you are active in Forex Forum community , you can find a right broker very easily even though choosing a broker as a most difficult task due to many scams. And it also supportive to increase trading performance very rapidly because of many posts among various subjects.

Forex trading requires a good broker. If that broker has leverage and spread facility, it will be much easier to make profit. And should be traded on regulated brokers.

Being regulated is just one of the many things that make a broker worth risking your money. Do look for other things also like spreads, commissions, and trading platforms.

Very true! I would never risk my money with unregulated brokers. Another thing important for me is withdrawal policies. I always prefer regulated brokers currently trading with fxview, they are cysec regulated.

as a scalper i have chosen the broker which has most narrowest trading spreads which is really supportive to bring profit by scalping that brings profit in a short time.