• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

which Broker needed ?

I suppose that you always have to choose only reliable and responsive brokers, otherwise you will fail in trading activity. One can statet hat brokers don't matter in trading activity at all, while I claim that a good broker is almost a 50% of success in your trading activity. In my opinion, traders often state like that because of lack of experience and knowledge. No doubts, that there are some other reasons which affect your successfulness much more than a broker, however broker actually is for your mood and positive attitude, but not for making money. You make money by yourself, you have to remember this.

Over trading, trading based on wild guesses, not using risk management policy, nor controlling emotion in trading are some common mistakes done by traders.

Broker selection is the toughest job for a trader because the market is saturated with several types of brokers including ECN, STP and Market maker.

As the market is saturated with a number of trading brokers, traders get confused about which broker to select. However, consider regulation and service quality of a broker before selecting it.

Which broker you should select depends on what services you need actually. For example, I like to trade crypto and that’s why I selected such a broker that allows crypto trading.

Actually using stop loss we can manage risk limit strictly, here we focus on determining stop loss then use pending orders to make entries, with this way we can manage the risk as small as possible, however, there are disadvantage, not always pending orders will hit.