• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

which Broker needed ?

If we want to lead a comfortable and secure trading life first of all we have to make sure the broker which guarantee their clients funds. We can choose the regulated broker , because only real regulated trading broker for all time ensure security of funds at any kinds of investments with a wide range of trading facilities.

Honestly speaking, if you depend on regulated trading broker you have to move the broker which is regulated by the UK or US. Because they are real regulated trading broker and always guarantee their clients funds.

For ensuring a best broker from all scams is not a difficult task at present , because there are so many Forex forums in Google where the real traders express their reviews about their own brokers . this can be a great source to ensure what broker is best or worst.

There are almost thousands broker in online retail market place and most of them are found to be scams. So it is very much difficult to find a right broker from all, we can choose the broker which is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used , the traders who are particularly scalpers should choose the broker that allows trading concept such as this.

I have seen many traders trade with several brokers, but I don’t like it at all, because that’s very difficult to maintain all accounts at the same time, if the credible broker found I think just one broker is quite enough for ensuring a healthy trading life with surely. Because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly,

Another idea is opening several demos or cent accounts with depositing 1-2$ (or the minimal depo, it's different everywhere). It's the best way to check how do they work.. by yourself.

In spite of a good educational facilities that’s not possible at all to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly , if you don’t have a reliable support form a credible trading broker , because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly.

I seem, we traders need to use which broker provides all of latest trading facility and feature with enough capital security! But unfortunately, maximum brokers are market maker, so new traders need to select their trading platform so carefully!

Brokers are very important factor for a trader as a trader cannot trade directly from the liquidity provider which is done easily by the broker. Broker charges a small fee named spread to cover up their cost in the trading and also to make some profit over each trade a traders make. Some brokers are very bad like Market Maker brokers who do not provide good service to their clients. I traded with Exness and they are the worst broker i ever traded with. They will close your trade ahead of the price hitting the price range and they call it slippage. When you try to make profit they will show some conditions to take you back to the loss. Bad broker.

The regulated trading brokers don’t make sure security of funds like before. So, right now I am not willing to rate at any kinds of regulated trading broker, we the traders can chose a broker that is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used , the traders who are particularly scalpers have to choose the broker which allows trading concept such as this.

We the traders should choose the brokers in cool mind, we have to choose the broker which is more appropriate to the concept of trading of trading that will be used , the traders who are particularly scalpers have to choose the broker which allows trading concept such as this.

The broker which is regulated by the US , I think it is real regulated broker than others and from here we can get guarantee our trading funds. Because regulated broker always make sure security of funds at any kinds of investments with a wide range of trading technologies.

We can choose our broker by the reviews in FPA. And before invest more; we can invest little to see the performance how it works. It can be supportive for avoiding big mistake.

1st of all, traders need to use transparent Forex brokers because of their capital security! On the other hand, latest trading facility & features are also an important parameter for good trading.

For keeping survive in a proper way there is no alternative way without learning. So first of all we the traders have to acquire proper market principle by learning. on the other hand , in spite of good trading knowledge that’s not possible at all to lead a profitable trading life with certainly devoid of a reliable support form a credible trading platform. Because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly.

Yes I have seen according to my trading experience, in spite of a profitable trading policy scalping cannot use in a proper way due to many restrictions. So, we the traders who are particularly scalpers have to choose the broker that always ensures best trading environment for scalping by providing lowest trading spreads as well as minimum margin requirements.

if you want to find a right broker, you have to move Forex Pace Army where people share their own trading experience. And EarnForex and Babypips can be a great source to find a right broker nowadays.

if you want to find a right broker, you have to move Forex Pace Army where people share their own trading experience. And EarnForex and Babypips can be a great source to find a right broker nowadays.

I agree that forex peace army is a good place to get real traders' insights for any broker and the later discussed sites are a good place to learn and discuss forex and its processes.

If you want to get a best Forex broker you have to experience with them, before invest large amount of money we can kick off a live account with small balance to see the broker’s performance how it works. It would be great for avoiding scam broker.

If you want to get a best Forex broker you have to experience with them, before invest large amount of money we can kick off a live account with small balance to see the broker’s performance how it works. It would be great for avoiding scam broker.

It’s a good way! But, I think in this case popular Forex Forum & review sites also can help us! Since traders are sharing their options in there! Using a right broker is very much important parameter of being a successful trader.