• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Where to get accurate Forex signal?

Dear forum member where can I get accurate forex signal. Is there any reliable site? Which forex site is reliable. I am a newbie in forex. One of my friend recomended liteforex and insta forex. Is it reliable site for forex ? Please reply me guru.

Thanks

Zulutrader is gaining in popularity but i do not use it too. I think with the growth of the signals industry, it is becoming increasingly difficult to make a nice choice. But then the brokers are bridging the gap by bringing revolutionary products that allow traders get signals from another trader that use the same broker, and though it has its limits, it is a nice stuff.

I do believe that all major forex broker site gives accurate signals the only problem is how we can interpret the signal and how we can use it to our advantage. If one broker site say the price will go up and the other one will say the price will go down its can actually happen. As the price can go up in the morning so the first one is right and the price goes down in the afternoon so the other one is right also.

That is right most of the forex brokers site do give accurate signal but the problem here is that the best signal which you can get is through a site like babypips and forex factory this is the right site were you can get your signal been updated to date with accuratecy.

I think You should depend upon your trading knowledge and skills to make profitable trades in Forex. You can take the help of sites like dailyfx in arriving at your trading decisions. before applying any signal we should use our knowledge to determine its efficacy. A trader should keep himself abreast with the latest developments in economy.

As the price can go up in the morning so the first one is right and the price goes down in the afternoon so the other one is right also. this is the right site were you can get your signal been updated to date with accurately. I think You should depend upon your trading knowledge and skills to make profitable trades in Forex.

The Forex signals are usually have given by many websites. Including the forums and we can see it in the different sites that have free signals from the experts. Yet, this is for me the important thing when I wanted to have basis for my analysis after I'm done with my own signal.

There are many brokers site that usually offered signal like this to their traders, or some traders that share it for free or you need to get paid that thing first before you can use it, but usually the paid one is the best signal.

That is right the vast majority of Forex agents web page carry out supply correct signal nevertheless the problem this is which the greatest signal which you'll receive will be by having a web page just like babypips along with Forex manufacturer this is the right web page had been you can obtain your signal been kept up to date up to now along with accurately.

That is right the vast majority of Forex agents web page carry out supply correct signal nevertheless the problem this is which the greatest signal which you'll receive will be by having a web page just like babypips along with Forex manufacturer this is the right web page had been you can obtain your signal been kept up to date up to now along with accurately.
But not all of them are good signal and accurate, it is better for traders to know which one is the best signal for them so they can trade without much hassle later and will not gain loss but profit, there are some of them which we can depend on, but still we must be careful, sometimes we need to use our skill for this case.

I don't really use forex signals cause i'm naturally suspicious and I don't feel the need to use them. I'm just curious though, how reliable are the forex signals tat you guys use?

As far as I know all broker sites do give free signals so I think its best that you get your own signal from a broker site that you want to use. I know its really hard to make good income in here so better that we spend more time learning first then earning later. Because its actually our interpretation of signal that need accuracy not the signal.

I don't think that kind of free signal will give good income for us, but there are some good traders which you can depend on but their signal is not free, usually they have some kind of monthly subscription for us, so we can subscribe in that site and get daily or even weekly signal for us.

I don't think that kind of free signal will give good income for us, but there are some good traders which you can depend on but their signal is not free, usually they have some kind of monthly subscription for us, so we can subscribe in that site and get daily or even weekly signal for us.
All signals are free. The one that we need to subscribe are detailed forecast or reports that is full of explanation. In short signal is free but theirs some sites that offers to read that signal and interpret that signal for you and you pay for that interpretation but not the signal.

I can say that most of it. Since, why will the traders interest in the those paid signals if they can have one for free and yet, the signals can also have in our own analysis and therefore, it's better if we can have our own and just compare to others if we feel more convincing and convenient.

I subscribe in some signal before, so that is why i said something like that but in fact not all of those signal is good especially for the free one :D, i ever loss $125 because of that fake free signal, which make me more careful when i want to choose which signal that i want to take before trade.

same like searching good trading system or EA, we need to test it first before we decide to use those signal service. especially the paid one. probably all of forex signal provider will said that their signal is the best. however, we should not trust it right away before we see the proof.

Having accurate signal is hard to find and since signals are just interpretation of one person or trader theirs no way we can say its accurate. We can only say the probability is good for this trader or that broker site. But 100% to say that its going to be accurate theirs no way we can.