• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Where should i begin ?

One need to start with a broker which provides bonus account. But watch because they are also different. Look for the one as freshforex gives where the profit can be withdrawn.

A beginner should start with demo account. First he should get some information regarding trading. There are many websites that offer free studying material. Learn from there then apply on demo account before starting out live.
Yes I think, you have give good advise sir. We can learn many about how to trade from babypips.com
Many materials for learning there.

And you can check on Youtube for many live Videos on how to trade the Forex Market. Just visit the site and input the keyword you like to learn about and you will be satisfied after watching a couple of video tutorials Online or download for Offline learning.

Last edited:
Nice advice dude, but i don't think that kind of videos are really helpful. I recommend to read a blog maybe like babypips, also make sure to be active in huge forum that talking about forex like DCP for example, and make sure to have demo account just one. This is for the sake of practicing later.

Helpful as how, as long as it is same niche, everything is helpful, even the funniest Videos about same niche is helpful, due the fact that it was made up to teach or explain something for clear understanding.
Don't you think that videos could be much better than Blog, though none should be left aside. But Videos make every teaching visible which our eyes can see on how all every thing is done.

Smtimes it is hard to find money for start. but if you have a trading friend, why don't you make use of it? apply for freshforex promotion and receive up to 2000 usd from that.

A beginner should start with demo account. First he should get some information regarding trading. There are many websites that offer free studying material. Learn from there then apply on demo account before starting out live.
In my opinion babypips school is one of the most efficient and lots of brokers offer their educational courses as well, so feel free to try.

you can start trading on a demo account first. Trading on a demo account will allow you to practice trading well without worrying experience a loss of money. for that, we need to use a demo account with either. that will allow us to have a good trading skill

open a demo with a well known broker like hotforex or lmfx or fxcm, stick with demo and go through some free online courses like the shcool of pipsology or forexpeacearmy bootcamp, and everything should fall in to place..

a demo account is the right account to start trading. We can start trading with a demo account to gain trading skills were good. using virtual money then trading on a demo account is very beneficial for us to be able to practice trading comfortably

If we want to develop better psychology hence we must trade with real account, some broker offer low minimum deposit like as forexmart offer only 1$ to start, usually in real account any trader will feel emotion like as anxiety, panic, fear etc.

yes, of course, only a demo account to practice trading with good skills. to train psychology then we could try to trade using a real account with a small capital. Trading using little capital then we will be able to be able to train psychology and learning to control emotions

Demo account always free from emotion pressure, but usually as beginner which they first time start trade in real account usually will faced with emotion pressure, and maybe still poor in psychology trading.

of course, because in just a demo account using virtual money so it will be free from pressure. For that, we need to use a demo account with either. although in a demo account we could not train mental well but in a demo account our skills will increase

of course, because in just a demo account using virtual money so it will be free from pressure. For that, we need to use a demo account with either. although in a demo account we could not train mental well but in a demo account our skills will increase

It is the right approach. We need a working trading system first and then we can train our emotions with real money. We must follow the process otherwise it may hinder one another.

First we should gain the basic knowledge and then we have to start from the demo account trading ,when the experience grows ,we can go through the real account trading so the profit can be achieved as per the trading plan and strategy ,its all about a organized work.

Start from a book of Forex trading. First learn all the concepts and points of forex market. Take part in Forum discussion, then start demo for more experience.

I have seen according to my trading experience that by and large beginners begin their trading life with desultory approach. Without any basic education they kick off their live trading without practicing demo trading. And they try to earn money from here without acquiring exact trading knowledge. as a result almost 90% traders are loser from here. So, before begin our trading life we have to practice in demo trading for a long time.

You need to get basic Forex trading Knowledge and then you need to practice trade with Demo Account. Then you could enter into real trading.