• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Where should i begin ?

we should find good resources about forex trading. That's only the best way for us to have start in forex trading as we can't just skip it and start trading all the way. Because those traders who have tried such will have losses as their results for those actions.

Yeah @Babar222 we can loss our Money very quickly once we lack Experience and knowledge first before going ahead to trade in the Market, though we have a good Capital for that but we still have to begin from some where. Some Traders went to trade less then Six months in Demo but some time it depends on how fast the Trader can learn.

Hello i am new here and also new in forex stuff and lucky i am where to know some info where i can begin.
Your welcome to this forum firstly because from here you can get paid to learn Forex and also welcome to Forex Trading Business, I guess that you must have heard of many earners in this Business but the issue is where did they begin. It all begins from when you want to learn!!!

When you trade, you never want to trade impulsively. You need to be able to justify your trades, and the way to find justification is by doing your research. There are many books, newspapers and other publications with information about trading the FX market. When choosing a source to consult, make sure it covers:

1. The basics of the FX market
  2. Technical analysis
  3. Key fundamental news and event

Its good if we can practice in demo account if we are a newbies and spend more time reading about forex trading. I spend three months practicing and reading about forex trading before I even start trading in real account and its took me another three months before I make my first profit.

It is much wiser for a trader to try and know the basics. A newbie is always stuck in how to go about Forex from the outset and this could make him want to consider going in without much preparation. But if he is able to get used to what the basics of the business is, then he can as well know a lot about Forex.

The best place to begin after getting your forex theory knowledge would be the demo account.it would be helping in strategizing your plans.sincerely there is always a guarantee of success if one puts all into practise using a demo account.

Practicing in demo account is the best approach in forex trading. The more we practice the more likely we can end up making some good profit in forex trading. Eventually I will be happy earning good in here. So lets all try to practice and make big income in here.

The best place to begin after getting your forex theory knowledge would be the demo account.it would be helping in strategizing your plans.sincerely there is always a guarantee of success if one puts all into practise using a demo account.
Sure, and as time goes on, he can shift towards the real account investing in a very small capital. There are a lot of things about combining both the Demo and the real account and it is seen from the angle of emotions. Trading only in the Demo account might not be the best for a trader especially when it comes to managing his emotions.

I started with forex broker sites that give bonus funds. In this way we can trade in forex without any problem. I'm so sure that we can become a lucky trader if we focus on learning and then earning. I'm so interested to know if I can really handle my trading account or not. This is how I want to see myself as forex trader.

Most of the traders especially the newcomer are willing to earn profit from this trading place without learning. So, as a result almost 90% traders are failing in this volatile trading place. Due to starting in trading in a wrong way, they have been failing in this platform. Because, we the traders don’t believe the importance of demo account that is considered as a foremost source of basic information. I am very lucky to select MxTrade as my trading platform where I took demo account seriously due to getting $100,000 . by means of this trading balance , I was able to trade freely.

we should begin with demo account. this part is important. i was spend a few months with it. but i still lose money when i trade with real money. it has different feelings between demo and real

I guess you can start trade with several broker at once to choose the best one. As for me, I did so when I chose Fresh. You can compare trading conditions, technical characteristics and decide where you like to trade.

I think that starting from demo contest will be more challenge than using demo contest.
what do you think guys??

I dont have much knowlegde in trading forex, but i am very exciting, after i read much susces story. so from where i should begin, to be a suscesful forex trader?
Actually for forex trading learning is the key of success. First of all to learn about this market and start with demo account. Hope it will help u to get idea about this market.

we should begin with demo account. this part is important. i was spend a few months with it. but i still lose money when i trade with real money. it has different feelings between demo and real
Quite two different feeling we can encounter in-between the two Accounts. Demo has No strong feelings, we just feel relaxed as we see the upward and downward movement but in Real Account, feeling is very strong because of losing hard earned Money in a day.

Learning is not just the key to success but the part of forex itself. I want to ask how do you know when to trade and sell if you don't learn and then practicing those things? You can start learning by reading forex blog related site and then using demo account.

A beginner should start with demo account. First he should get some information regarding trading. There are many websites that offer free studying material. Learn from there then apply on demo account before starting out live.