• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Where can I get best tips for Investing?

There are lots of places where you can invest your money, But I prefer to trade in Forex and make some good money, though it is risky, but it is too much rewarding too.

In my opinion forex trading can only be the right business available online where we can earn good returns on our investments however on the same time it is risky too so better to learn the skills before going to invest any money in forex trading.

Yeah, Knowledge and Experience and Skills, are required to become successful in Forex Trading, without it, you cannot become successful without it.

Before large investments we generally open a demo account in a broker to see the performance how it works. But I have seen, after large investments brokers attitude changes sometimes that is not available in micro accounts.

Before large investments we generally open a demo account in a broker to see the performance how it works. But I have seen, after large investments brokers attitude changes sometimes that is not available in micro accounts.

Maybe you are talking about the market maker brokers; as far as I know transparent brokers always try to establish a friendly trading environment including the withdrawals process!

Theirs also books published by this site. I don't trade international stocks as I'm trading local stocks but I did read some books published by this site and its really give me good tips on how to do approach in stocks trading. Too bad I stop trading in stocks and focus only in forex trading. But I do attest that its good way to learn in here.
Books are great way to gain knowledge. Paid advance course may be best option although I never tried that.

There are so many websites where you can find many courses about forex. you can learn forex by attending seminars, reading books, and trading in a demo account.

For a newbie, being profitable with scalping is very difficult task. Scalping means you have to trade in lower time frames where market moves a lot. There is lot of temptation in lower time frame. And a newbie means he doesn't have good discipline and psychology. As a result they make lot of mistakes while scalping.

Stay active social media and forums, make connection with big traders and create several trading channels and these all will help you take tips.