• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

When traders are thinking

When traders are thinking of working in forex market, we must try to use modern trading tools and techniques. For this reason, a trader must try to continue his education. Time to time, a forex trader should adapt his trading strategy and trading style according to the changes and patterns in market. However, there is no alternative of thinking prompt. A wise trader is the one who can easily accept new things.

When traders are thinking of working in forex market, we must try to use modern trading tools and techniques. For this reason, a trader must try to continue his education. Time to time, a forex trader should adapt his trading strategy and trading style according to the changes and patterns in market. However, there is no alternative of thinking prompt. A wise trader is the one who can easily accept new things.

Hello mate; what did you mean by modern trading tool? Mt5 or anything else? I’m interested to know the details.

Adaptability is key to success on this market. I find that each lose deal would provide important information on what exactly needs to be changed or improved. This is why I see analysis of lose deals the best learning method

Adaptability is key to success on this market. I find that each lose deal would provide important information on what exactly needs to be changed or improved. This is why I see analysis of lose deals the best learning method

Besides, you need to consider: there is no way of making money with 100% accuracy. Trading is all about probabilities.

Upgrading yourself in the forex market is very important. Outdated techniques and tool will let you down in such a highly unpredictable market.

traders above all the beginners should choose the pair which is more suitable to the concept of trading that will be used , if you love doing scalping , should choose the broker which has most lowest trading spreads,

It is very important for a trader to know when to trade and when not to trade. Most traders make the mistake of trading all the time, no matter how market is behaving. Slowly it becomes their habit.

I must acquire a trading education when I take trading seriously. Because it is impossible to survive in trading without education.

In forex trading, many people are trading together. So if I don't understand the momentum of the market properly, I can't trade. To understand the momentum of the market, I first need to study trading.

learning is a continues process , because there is no way to stop learning in spite of having good knowledge and experience.

We mostly prefer copying expert traders’ trading positions for temporary profit. In this regard, we should know that they have both knowledge and capital.

We should develop a strong mentality because it supports us highly while trading and suffering losses. So, before entering forex, build your mentality first.

knowledge and experience needed i agree with you , but it can be valueless if you dont have regular practice , so besides acquiring good knowledge its more appropriate to emphasis on practice session.