• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

What you lean in Forex books?

as i am not that familiar with ebook downloads. but i will try to look for one but i am learning okay with the tutorial websites. so for now that is quite enough for me.i have not seen any free ebook.

Well its better for a trader to trade with calm mind yes this is absolutely true but aside from that I hope that the trader in particular need to try their best also and make sure that they learn the business properly.

There are different books that you can use to learn forex trading but what will also count is how easy it is for you to follow and understand the concepts in there. One can start off with recommended books by expert traders who have been through the material because they have more experience with them.

I still stand on this that is very true what we want in forex book is calmness and hard working at the same time this is the only way which we can just keep trading and make sure that we take all the advantages which we ever want in forex trading market for sure.

book is important source to gain knowledge and by have good knowledge, will make traders calm when trading as far as everything still according to the book. book provide us knowledge to discipline, how to act and react and set good risk or money management plan. all of them is really important to traders.

Well its better for a investor to company with relaxed thoughts yes this is definitely real but aside from that I wish that the investor in particular need to try their best also and create sure that they understand the company effectively.

Website tutorials is what most traders seem to prefer as their source of knowledge but there are alternative available like these forex books if you can afford to get one.The ebook or book can really be helpful because they will provide you with a solid foundation and direction of how to go about doing forex trading.If you are confident in forex trading then that's the time you become calm and you can only be calm if you know you have enough skills and knowledge how to trade in forex.

nahid

Membership Revoked
There are some e-books that are available online at no fee that can really be useful to a newbie trader in learning Forex am not that familiar with eBook downloads. i think this is really helpful to you to know the basics about the Forex trading and you can also go to the sites available online to learn the basics of the Forex trading .

forex traders nowadays is really lucky since lots of free online material that traders could get easily. all of them is really useful because written by expert traders experience. traders can use these material as guidance and if lucky, maybe will found a strategy that suitable with them.

Reading e books can be certainly helpful to a trader and provides all the basic information about Forex. Whether we learn from e books or from free courses available on the net the purpose is same - learning Forex and its various strategies and indicators. However we should avoid buying ebooks which have unreasonable promises like " convert your 100 $ to 10000 $ in a month "

Theirs really no perfect book. But I'm a book lover so I can say I love to read books and collect books. I do hope I can earn good amount of money in here. I know that in two to three years time I can say I can earn good and make good in here. I do hope that its going to make me earn really big amount of money in forex in due time. Because books is knowledge and knowledge is profit now a days.

Hmmn, I've read books and ebooks online about trading (most of them are about the stock market though but i think the same principles apply.) The most important thing I have learned through reading those books is the mindset needed when trading. There's a really good page on trader psychology on profiforex and it's what helped me keep my emotions in check when I trade.

As per as my knowledge I think Forex robot is one kind of software which is auto tread in Forex market.Sometime it is very useful but on the other hand some time it do mistake.

Nowadays, books aren't that popular means of Forex resources but are not found online resources that are usually for free or readily available. And most of the traders online including myself prefer these and also given by the Forex brokers. So, there's no problem in looking for the limited book.

Can we talk about ebooks too? i think that is included as book, well i think forex books still fine too as long as the material that author put in his/her book is good enough for us to read and also worthy for us, if not just leave that book

reading book or ebook is really great help as long as the content suitable and what we are really looking for. but reading book probably become more confusing if has nothing to do with our need. for example, beginner trader force to read book or ebook for advanced trader, can be sure they will take time to understand all the book content.

Although, not all books are all in one or we can learn there. So, for me there are still limited knowledge we can gain from the books and the unlimited learning and knowledge can be found during our actual trading. But then, Forex books can be our foundation of learning.

I think book is really helpful but i think bookish knowledge is different thing and practical knowledge is diffrent so we should more concentrate on practice learning try to get knowledge by forums, webinars, forex news etc.