• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

What Would you want Changed or Added to Forex?

In life, some tthings're not always the way we want them and we desire change all the time. Same goes for forex. We sometime desire things to be different.
My question is, if you were to be given an opportunity to make a change or add something to forex, what would it be? Or, do you like it the way it's?? For me, it would be to add more currencies to start with. Whats your take on this?
well, your idea is quite good but the truth is this, even if you add the whole currencies available in the world, so many people would still want to go with major currencies and you can only find a very small percentage trading on other less known currencies.

Of course, most of the traders will pick those major pairs due to the volatility and the news that releases on those market sessions which will be then for the fundamental traders will take advantage. And yet, it will be easy for them to achieve their trading results.

I think they have to add anything that will reduce risks and help traders earn money. I think this will help out a lot. I think reducing risks by letting us know of any kind of signals that the price will be dropping or going upward in advance. I also like lower spread and more currencies to trade with. I also like to trade with more assistant. I think copy trade is fun on most site like Etoro too or social network trading.

If it will be possible I would love to see forex trading having the terminal where people can select on the plan they would wanna invest with and has some fixed income. That way the risk in the business will decrease and at least one can make fixed income.

If it will be possible I would love to see forex trading having the terminal where people can select on the plan they would wanna invest with and has some fixed income. That way the risk in the business will decrease and at least one can make fixed income.
Well, investing in Pamm is kind of like that but Pamm is risky but you do get some return but there are way too many losses and scams as well. Fix income is like for stocks. You get fixed dividends per quarter right and then compounded per period and then the increase in price so its pretty good. Now, in forex its hard to ever get it fixed since the market moves so much but by mean of pamm or managed fund then they might be able offer something like that. But managed funds are so low quality though.

If at all a change can be done to forex trading system, I would like to see that all forex brokers are monitored by a centralized exchange. This will remove the unworthy brokers from the business and ensure confidence among trading community. It will not be an easy task but if there is a real willingness among various governments then it can be done. Having said that, being a OTC market forex trading offers incredible opportunities to a trader. Bringing all brokers under a single regulatory fold should not result in any change in the privileges offered to traders.

i konw paam account manager who will trade for you . bit you still manager your fund ! how can they scam ? i have invest in paam account i n liteforex ! i really like it

well, forex is very complicated business and it takes lot of time to understand about forex trading. So it is not our task to change anything in forex. Because we will be unable to do that. So it is better to apply what we learn.

I think I even prefer Forex the way it is now. I mean the volatility, the round the clock trading pattern and its uncertain nature makes it a market that is quite unpredictable. It is always a topic being talked about a lot because of the high tendency of losing.

I think I even prefer Forex the way it is now. I mean the volatility, the round the clock trading pattern and its uncertain nature makes it a market that is quite unpredictable. It is always a topic being talked about a lot because of the high tendency of losing.
Me too. Because of its complexity forex trading becomes more challenging. And this gives us the feeling that if you want to earn something, first you have to achieve that place. Only after hard work you can taste the sweetness of forex.

Yeah, if Forex was left the way it used to be, that is, in the era of trading in gold and using the dollar as a clear means of exchange, I'm sure most people will see it as a kind of country to country foreign exchange policy rather than a business even retail traders can participate in.

Even right now USD stil used by a lot of traders around the world as the currency exchange, if you see the statistic that about more than 60% currency that used by forex trader are US dollar, not Euro or even GBP, so far i don't want to change anything in forex, let it be like that.

I think there should be easier ways for people to earn profit so I think some more legit earning programs would be helpful you know like copy tradings and such. I like copy trading and as long as you can make profit those programs are gold. I think they should implement more programs like those.

@Daisy if there is an easy way of traders to be earning in here in this business, no one will lose. Then I don't think it will be a winning business again. You make profit in forex because there is another trader that lost. So if all of the traders are winning all of the time, there is no way the money will go to another trader.

Sure, I can't really imagine how I try would be if everyone is really winning. I would ask where the money will be coming from. I mean, they are all winning and who is coughing out those dough that everyone is smiling home with. It means it's no longer trading because no body buys currencies to eat them.

i want from brokers to make the spread just one pips and fixed and also i want from all brokers to make the withdraw time instant i mean when i make a payment request my money the broker must give it to me with just some minutes or maximum with one hour and i am talking withdraw via payment processor not with wire transfer

In life, some tthings're not always the way we want them and we desire change all the time. Same goes for forex. We sometime desire things to be different.
My question is, if you were to be given an opportunity to make a change or add something to forex, what would it be? Or, do you like it the way it's?? For me, it would be to add more currencies to start with. Whats your take on this?

Maybe you are a long-term trader! By the way, I am a scalper and I get enough number of trade opportunities in a day all over the 8 major Forex currencies! Right now I am enjoying enough my live trading according to my 5 years trading experience and knowledge!

well, your idea is quite good but the truth is this, even if you add the whole currencies available in the world, so many people would still want to go with major currencies and you can only find a very small percentage trading on other less known currencies.

Well, I can’t change the market that’s why I always try to change my own; such as I don’t lose my momentum when I face SL; because I try to learn from my mistakes.

I know that it is an almost impossible task but i like to see that forex market open seven days a week. You can say that i have become an addict of forex trading. Do you think that my wish could someday become true? They can atleast do it on a trial basis. Please, be honest in your answers.

I know that it is an almost impossible task but i like to see that forex market open seven days a week. You can say that i have become an addict of forex trading. Do you think that my wish could someday become true? They can atleast do it on a trial basis. Please, be honest in your answers.

Than go for Crypto; since it’s a nonstop market! Have a good weekend.