• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

What Would you want Changed or Added to Forex?

@Rid:I never said it would be possible.i only said my mind on what i would like to be changed in the forex market.Well but to kind of buttress what you have said,i think traders likewise need to rest so taking a day or two off isn't a bad idea.

with the pause time allows us to go back in a more quiet place to start trading, because if we continue to trade without any breaks are automatic thoughts so that we can also disturbed psychological and emotional factors that are under our control could be disrupted resulting in errors in determining the strategy so that the loss in the end we get.

I do agree with you as well as i will also wanna see the pause button added to every live account that will enable us pause our positions when the market moves down and can open back our positions when the market moves higher,it will really be amazing see suc thing in forex trading.

If we all can do that then I think that many would not lose money at all in forex. So anyway I don't think that would need possible. I don't think I can think of anything else I can change or added in forex. I just wanted to trade on forex. And get more familiar with the right strategy in trading.

I guess this features of mine will never going to be approved but how about never going to get MC? If you have no funds its just going to go negative until its recovers. But I guess that idea has lots of complication that going to end up making forex more difficult as it is. It just that I have hard time recovering when I get MC.

If features like adding or brokers have some credit cards will be implemented it will have been more better thou I know some broker do accept it but if they can just go a long away to be use by so many broker it would have been better.

I want to add in the forex trading platform that is especially. the trading platform many currency pairs are active but we could not open as much as possible due to limited space on the platform.

Well changing the platform is of nothing much but for me I think what I would have love to change in forex trading if the opportunity is given to me is the trading time I would have love to make it a 24/v market so that everyone can wake up trade sleep and wake up to see the market working.

Uhm, FYI the forex market IS open 24 hours. the only thing i would like to happen though is i wished that all pairs were highly volatile, even exotic pairs. It'd be so fun to have so many currencies to trade from.

I guess I can say our local currency. I want to see php in forex trading as well as I want to trade our currency. Sad to say our currency is so regulated that its can only be traded by the banks and no other business or individual can do buy and sell of US dollars in our country.

Yes, what we can only see the currency of PHP to be in the stocks or possibly in the local market brokers. But since our currency isn't that big enough or have huge market then, it will not be enough to be in the list of the pairs. For now, what we need to take advantage is the market volatility.

Yeah. Our currency is not strong enough. But same time if our government allows it to float its will be greatly affected by foreign big financial institution. Just like what happen to GBP sterling and Thailand Baht and now theirs a news that AUD/USD has been shorted by George Soros. Our local currency will not going to survive if its going to be manipulated by outsiders.

So I just hope that it would not be manipulated since our currency need to be strong so our economy won't get affected. Anyway it is hard to way that I would need something to change in forex because I don't think its possible for anyone to do that

I don't think it will be manipulated. Because, if that is manipulated then US and Europe will be already have no problem in their financial crisis. And yet, I don't think there will be major changes in Forex and it will just have addition like the pairs or currencies that will be in the market or those who will removed.

What i want? how about added My countries currency :D, IDR. i think that is good for my country too and i think many traders that come from my country could try this new currency pair, but i think so far we don't need to added more currency and it seems that the one who decide it usually is the broker.

Yes, I think it's already in the market but it's not seen in usual trading platforms in trading internationally. They will have it in the local trading not like in the international brokers like in those major pairs but when the currency is strong enough to the world market then, it might be included.

I guess theirs really nothing more that I want to be added in forex since I already have hard time trading as it is. How much more if theirs another feature that I need to study. I'm sure in the long run I can end up getting more confuse. So better just it is now.

I think it's the best if there will be local brokers in our place which in the future might happen. I just hope also that there will be more offers for us or seminars that we can attend for free or just spend some money to learn more about Forex trading.

I agree. its good to have a local broker site in our country. In this way we can go in their and invest and we are going to be proud that we are investing in our own broker site. Same time some how we can end up trusting our broker site as its our local broker site.

Local broker? i am not sure there will be a lot of that want to make it, but if your country have some power in economy i am sure your country currency will be popular and used internationally which means, many people will use trying to trade it and will be added in major currency exchange brokers

There are those local brokers but are not open for everyone because, it's just limited or say that they are only the company unlike what we have that those brokers accept the people that in their homes. Perhaps, what we have are those that trade in their office or company.