• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

What Would you want Changed or Added to Forex?

In life, some tthings're not always the way we want them and we desire change all the time. Same goes for forex. We sometime desire things to be different.
My question is, if you were to be given an opportunity to make a change or add something to forex, what would it be? Or, do you like it the way it's?? For me, it would be to add more currencies to start with. Whats your take on this?

I don't think that we should want something to change in forex. If we find it hard to trade in forex that we should develop our skills. If we are not successful then something has to change in our strategy

In terms of Forex trading we are the one who are responsible with our action so if we make mistakes that's part of the game, so I have nothing to change, but I guess to make things improve as there is always a room for improvement.

yes i think that we have to change our strategies and improve our knowledge. but it takes some time and some practice to be able to do that. we should not be in a hurry to change or improve our skills.

Definitely because it's not an easy business at all that's why you can't just trade in Forex trading if you don't have skills as you may likely lose your money if you are trading without any knowledge at all, as it would be better if you play Gambling site.

I don't think that we should want something to change in forex. If we find it hard to trade in forex that we should develop our skills. If we are not successful then something has to change in our strategy

I agree that forex can remain the way that it is but it is us as individual traders that can better ourselves and adapt to the conditions. Funny thing is we know what needs to be done but we dont want to take the time to do it. We find learning boring or trading in demo account a waste of time yet we get suprised when we meet losses in live trading.

Yes I enjoy can learn a lot of things in demo trading so that we would be well prepared for live trading. So I think that we should just adjust to forex so that we can develop our skills properly

The demo trading is vital and the more you enjoy it is the more you will learn because you will have fun in doing so. The adjustment is quite important because this way you will know what needs to be done to give yourself an advantage when trading and put yourself in a better position to be profitable.

If someone gives me chance to make changes in current Forex system i will change in trading platform at this time we can not pending trade with our own price i will change this for we can trade any time with any price with pending order.

Well changing the platform is of nothing much but for me I think what I would have love to change in forex trading if the opportunity is given to me is the trading time I would have love to make it a 24/v market so that everyone can wake up trade sleep and wake up to see the market working.

To me if i were to be adding to forex i would be saying that they should be saying that we should be giving the chance to be able to trade using our mobile phones since majority of forex trading can only be done using a system.

To me if i were to be adding to forex i would be saying that they should be saying that we should be giving the chance to be able to trade using our mobile phones since majority of forex trading can only be done using a system.

The more popular and established brokers do have mobile support and downloads for the different mobile platforms that you can make use of. I personally dont prefer mobile trading so would still prefer to work on the PC because of the convenience of viewing information on a large screen.

Yeah that is true but it is an open wish to us from the thread starter.it is just a kind of wish.I think all that would be needed to be done would just be to put the informations in a porteable way that would be convenient to every mobile user.

So far I'm satisfied and I don't have anything to add in forex as a whole. Or I guess I'm hoping that theirs going to be usd/php so that I can trade our own local currencies. I guess everybody does want to trade their local currencies also and not only the majors.

Other thing that I want to add for my broker sites to have local withdrawals in this way I don't need to pay bank transfer fee.

I think it would be a great addition.sincerely local transactions is what majority of online business personnels want so that fees would readily be reduced.Meanwhile i likewise want forex to be a 7days thing that we would be getting to enjoy everyday.

Seven days?! Have you tried to trade for 5 straight days? To be honest its only tuesday and I feel tired already. Waking up 5am in the morning to update my position and sleeping at nigh about 11pm really make me drowsy every day and even if I'm going to sleep whole day on saturday I still need to spend whole day sunday checking and reviewing and doing analysis. So I'm sure if the forex market is open the whole week many real traders will going to suffer health problems. lols.

i want a seven day trading also. not because i will trade on the whole week but because sometimes i have more time to trade on the weekends than on the weekdays. since i can't tell when i would have the free time to practice on my trading account. i would definitely appreciate if i can trade any day that i choose.

Yeah majority do offline works during the week and that is why majority of us too always do our trading majorly when we are less busy.i think if weekends are added to the trading days guys would majorly be happy with such everytime everyday.

That's impossible. It's because just like your reasons market sessions also have rest days. Because, it is not only forex traders that are concerned in having works but also the people who are in forex like in stock market, businessmen and those who are influenced like countries or banks.

Actually even if the market is closed on weekends you bank and financial institutions can open a pending order and only going to be updated on monday when theirs a pre opening of the market. That's why theirs a gap price on monday simply because theirs already an offline trading or pending trading that once the market is open its consolidate.