• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

what would you do if you lost?

I am a beginner player, and a very short game. I was originally a bonus $ 100, then I can play with a profit of $ 50 and never lose. I do this in 1 week. I often win, the greater desire to win. 2 runs, only 2 days after I lose $ 147.

There is nothing that we have to do after facing a loss. Losses are common thing in trading. So even after getting loss we should never regret fro that and always concentrate on how better we can make results in further trading and cover up the losses.

face that loss and accept it. if you are not get margin call, you can still fix it and get profit in next trading opportunity. but if you are get margin call, you should make another deposit. we need to understand that trading is about profit and loss and its why risk management is very important and we should plan it wisely.

after loss, important to trader make evaluation because it could prevent traders repeat the same mistake. but in many case, traders will not do that before they screw their account. but its never too late to study back and gain more knowledge about the market before they ready to start trading in live account again.

If I have lost in forex, I will take a rest and think about what I have done wrong. I will try to think about what I can make better, a better strategy and a better risk management.

I guess you didn't use proper money management strategies... Most traders trade without stop losses in beginning and they make some small constant profits, 10 pips, 15 pips, 20 pips but then loose 280 pips at the end because they don't close the trade when the trend is against them.. Money management is the key

If I face the loss in the forex trading then I shall try to over come the weakness areas of my skill and also enhance the knowledge, experience and practice. I shall also avoid the mistake in the trading and try to prepare the good strategies and apply the in the trade.

In forex, gambling and betting when i lose i do the samething without getting enough. Doing the mistake i committed. Every time i told to my self i will be more careful this time that i will not go risky ordering a lot and do only scalping but when it s time to trade i lose my control. It s the curse of loss.

if we started trading forex more like gambling than it must be lost at the end as result, that is why trading in forex market need analysis first before make decisssion to enter market and using some good money managenent to reduce risk

Loss is an integral part of speculative activity. No trader can avoid loss totally. However, the ability to cut down losses segregates an amateur and a professional. In case I had a substantial loss, I would certainly stop trading and analyze the reason for the loss. If there is a loop hole in my strategy, I would fix it, trade on the demo account and see the improvement and finally bring it to the real account. I repeat the above process when ever I face a series of losses.

Loss is an integral part of speculative activity. No trader can avoid loss totally. However, the ability to cut down losses segregates an amateur and a professional. In case I had a substantial loss, I would certainly stop trading and analyze the reason for the loss. If there is a loop hole in my strategy, I would fix it, trade on the demo account and see the improvement and finally bring it to the real account. I repeat the above process when ever I face a series of losses.

loss included in every kind of trade. But we should not give up even if we had a substanial losses. When you are facing a lot of losses then it s a signal that you dont have enough knowledge and that you have to improve it. Myself all my trades are finally losses but i wont stop the trade never ever.

I think lost are meant to be taken as lessons as traders we should learn from our lost i think we should find out where we went wrong in the trade and we should try and prevent such mistakes from happening again.

Risk loss is an integral part and we can't avoid it, the only thing is that we can try to minimize our risk up to a certain limit.

The fist thing is that any time I lose, I would be sad, kinda restless and disturbed. I would like to remain alone and keep to myself. After some time, I will bounce back or sometimes, I will just take some break. Staying away from those charts again to avoid going through them.

- - - Updated - - -

The first thing is that any time I lose, I would be sad, kinda restless and disturbed. I would like to remain alone and keep to myself. After some time, I will bounce back or sometimes, I will just take some break. Staying away from those charts again to avoid going through them.

There is nothing that we have to do after facing a loss. Losses are common thing in trading. So even after getting loss we should never regret fro that and always concentrate on how better we can make results in further trading and cover up the losses.

You are absolutely right actualy loss is the part of trading and its true that every trader has loss a certain time someone minimum and others maximum but is there any calculation that can be reflect our loss that can cover up our loss I mean to say that what should i do after cover the loss please guide...

Risk loss is an integral part and we can't avoid it, the only thing is that we can try to minimize our risk up to a certain limit.

Yes you are right am also agreed with you actualy Risk and loss the both things are a part of trading no one cant avoid the both things but i think if we more aware about the market more sincere to know it then we can just face this at list 85%.give your view.