• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

What pairs do you dislike the most

Like most traders, I don’t prefer trading with exotic pairs as they are quite unstable. Plus, because of high spreads, it's a bit expensive to trade them.

Any pair that I find too complex to trade. Preferably, I trade with major pairs. It’s also easy to do fundamental trading with them as information for analysis is easily available.

I cannot think of a currency pair that I dislike the most. However, when selecting currency pairs to trade, keep in mind factors such as popularity, spreads, demand, and so on.

Traders typically avoid exotic currency pairs because they tend to have lower liquidity and higher spreads than major and minor currency pairs. This can make them more difficult and costly to trade. However, exotic pairs can still be traded and can offer potential opportunities for profit. It is important for traders to carefully consider the risks and rewards of trading any currency pair, including exotic pairs.