• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

What pairs do you dislike the most

What pairs do you dislike the most? For me, the pairs with highest spread are my least favorite cause its hard for me to cross over the spread point to make a profit and I have to wait for a long time if they do go over that. I like the popular ones due to low spread and high volumes on trades. I do not like any two European pairs with each other as they're not having much movement due to the fact that they're kind of similar in nature and therefore less movement.

I do not have aversion towards any currency pair. However, I am bit edgy when it comes to NZDUSD pair. It is quite difficult to trade that pair due to a lot of zig zag movements. So, it is very much avoidable as a day trader. However, swing and medium term trading can be done with out any issues. Even though I do not dislike the pair, still I avoid trading in that counter as it needs a lot of concentration.

High spread is often a problem for traders, especially scalpers, they don't seem keen on it. I don't "hate" any pair because such thing is not important to me.

Each week, the first thing I do is choosing the certain currency to trade and deciding to be bearish or bullish that currency.

Exotic Pairs :D, you know i really want to trade with Exotic pairs but it seems the spread of them is unthinkable high, it is range from 4 - 30 pips. If only the spread is lower i will do it, but right now i still prefer EUR/USD and GBP/USD or JPY/USD which have better spreads it is usually less than 3 pips.

This program is just an ordinary the pair which we need to deal on must be equivalent to our trading ideas and get through that very point which is still the best as well and I guess that is right

I go with the popular, highly demanding, low spread pairs that every other trader is also trading. I guess there are reasons why some pairs are popular, and that is because they do help you make money. Some pairs are so downhill are the time as I have observed so I will surely stay away from them. Or some Europeans pairs seem to have very low movement most of the time due to the fact that they're very similar in nature, the two country currencies move in similar pattern so there is no conflict to give it some edge against the other currency. Those will not give us good bullish movement.

I dont hate any of the pair what I do is for me to ensure that I learn alot about the pair which I want to trade that very day as well so there is nothing to worry about

I dont hate any of the pair what I do is for me to ensure that I learn alot about the pair which I want to trade that very day as well so there is nothing to worry about
I also want to be like that but what can i do? Pairs with high spread is really killing me even i must say that sometimes lower than 4 pips is my ideal pips, and EUR/USD is the most one which have lower spread for me only for few pips the highest one i got is 3 month ago in IFX it is about 5 pips when before news and when news released and i think many other traders feel the same like me, higher spread pairs or non volatile pairs is one people dislike the most.

I also want to be like that but what can i do? Pairs with high spread is really killing me even i must say that sometimes lower than 4 pips is my ideal pips, and EUR/USD is the most one which have lower spread for me only for few pips the highest one i got is 3 month ago in IFX it is about 5 pips when before news and when news released and i think many other traders feel the same like me, higher spread pairs or non volatile pairs is one people dislike the most.
Some brokers have like ten pips spread on some pairs so I say stay away from those pairs as a scalper. How can you make profit while waiting for it to pass ten pips. You will wait all day long for it to pass that much. I mean in some pairs, you can wait for hours in some day and it will not pass five pips and it will reverse on you. So, if the pairs is high in spread, I will avoid it at all cost, even if it has some movements since its not certain that the movement will be long lasting or profitable or give me profit after I passed the spread point.

Exotic Pairs :D, you know i really want to trade with Exotic pairs but it seems the spread of them is unthinkable high, it is range from 4 - 30 pips. If only the spread is lower i will do it, but right now i still prefer EUR/USD and GBP/USD or JPY/USD which have better spreads it is usually less than 3 pips.

Even with exotic pairs there is a possibility of making profit if we go in the direction of trend. However, there are certain currency pairs like NZDUSD which are extremely volatile and tend to zig zag often. These are most difficult to trade as per my opinion. It needs more capital and patience to succeed trading in these pairs. A lit bit of impatience will certainly result in a loss.

I haven't even discovered if I dislike some pairs because I have not started trying out some pairs. I only stick with EUR/USD and GBP/USD and is just fine with the combinations. I do hope I can diverge into some other pairs soon.

I dislike the high spread pairs, in some brokers, the high spread pairs could be as much as ten pips, way too much. How will I scalp this way. Some unpopular pair, I will not try like aud/chf or aud/cad, or aud versus anything. I don't like chf sometimes either. I only go for euro against usd or yen. They say most Europeans pairs are not good with each other since they have similar economy.

For me, will be the exotic pairs. I'm not sure if they will have more spreads but then, I like more the major pairs because, we will have small spreads there. And while, we can understand that we do have our different choices in the pairs and mostly traders choose those volatile pairs.

I do make good income in forex and I do believe we can handle our account if we know the pair that we are trading. I really don't have special pair to trade but I do trade aud/usd about 90% of my trading right now are aud/usd in the last six months. But once aud/usd turn sideways I don't mind closing my positions in here and run away with my money.

I do not like to trade low demanding pairs. Some pairs have so much zig zag that I will not be able to make profit so I try to stay away from those kind of pairs. I also do not trade pairs that have little movement like some similar pairs in Europe. I also tend to stay away from pairs that have higher spread too.

Though I have not tried se of the pairs to draw a basis for growing affinity for anyone, I think the main concern is how well the trader understands the pair. Though the popular pairs have higher chances of profit because of the likely volatility but the low demanding ones might still be profitable to those that understand it.

First check your broker because usually broker have different spreads for non major pairs or metal pairs like XAU/USD in Dukascopy only for around 1,xx-3,xx while in Instaforex it is about 200 pips difference. So for me higher spread currency(more than 9 pips), is what kind of pair which i dislike the most.

look my friend my favorite pairs which i am trading with are eur/usd and nzd/usd but i hate trade with usd/jpy and eur/gbp because they do not respect the technical analysis or any digital strategies therefore i dislike them too much and they make me loss my account before many times

I don't like to trade in exotic pairs so therefore, I will say that the exotic pairs are the ones that I will dislike. It is better for the forex trader to trade in the pair that h e or she knows than to trade in strange pairs I also like to choose the pairs that are having low spread fee because you won't spend your profit in soread