• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

What pair do you like most ?

In Forex trading what pars do you dislike most? For me, the pairs with highest spreads are my least favorite cause it’s hard for me to cross over the spreads point to make a profit and I have to wait for a long time if they do go over that. I like the popular ones due to comfortable spreads and high volume on trades. I don’t like any two European pairs with each other as they are not having much movement due to the fact that they re kind of similar in nature and therefore less movement.

Yes, as like others Forex trader EUR/USD trading pair is my most favorite one! From my 1st day of trading I have been using this major currency! My trading strategy is based on major pairs especially for EUR/USD and GBP/USD! I am also enjoying low trading spread service of EUR/USD!

JPY, EUR pairs and all the majors. Moreover, I make technical analysis for them nearly every day, you can find it on forums

I like only where I get narrowest trading spread facility, since short time trading style is my main target! That’s way, I mostly avoid Gold and Exotic trading pairs!

Yes, as like others Forex trader EUR/USD trading pair is my most favorite one! From my 1st day of trading I have been using this major currency! My trading strategy is based on major pairs especially for EUR/USD and GBP/USD! I am also enjoying low trading spread service of EUR/USD!

So true, almost all of Forex traders are interested on EUR/USD and others major pair because of the low trading spreads service availability on major pairs! But, I am also comfortable with high trading spread because I mostly use long time trading style in my trading; yes Gold is my favorite trading pair!

I have a long list! Know why? Because, trade according to the news analysis! You know, news analysis is much flexible than technical analysis, so easily I can use multiple trading pairs in my trading! Even, I am using few exotic trading pairs in my trading.

Yes all currencies in Forex trading are good, just we have to experience with them by trading . We can trade all major currency in our demo account. Because we can see here the pairs performance how it works.

Majors are the best not only for demo. As for exotics, I wouldn't rush to trade them as they are too specific

To me maybe a couple pairs are the best to trade. For my trading I on a particularly chief level trade EURUSD and GBPUSD trade just currency pairs. It sees those 2 pairs more. To me it is a splendid idea to trade potentially a couple of pairs. It urges us to welcome the qualities of that match. To begin with take a couple and watch that match. Believe me you will find some novel properties of each consolidate. When you learn one then you can go for the second. Never aggregate up each one of the pairs. I get tight spreads in these pairs in Lx Markets broker. I additionally like their clients bolster administrations.

Actually we must pick pairs that are highly demanding and high traded and strong against other currencies, the majority of the times in performance in order to make money from it like EUR/USD. We do not have to worry about this pair as we can expect to profit from it in the long term and EUR is mostly stronger than the US the majority of the time. We also like the EURGPB against the yen pair.

I prefer trading major pairs and most of them EURUSD is my favorite because it allows enough liquidity to make some good returns on average than any other pair/commodity.

I personally like both EURUSD and GBPUSD. Actually I only trade these two pairs. I do not like to trade many pairs. But between EURUSD and GBPUSD I like GBPUSD the more. It is a wise idea to select one or two pairs for trading. It gives you space to learn all the trading patterns of that single pair.

I will go with the EUR/USD pair as it is the most traded pair and all the traders also love it the most. It always gives you opportunity and the spread is also narrower which are the most attractive qualities of this pair. Which one is your favorite?

Yes that is good because mastering one pair is good rather than becoming a jack of all trades, we should pick one and do the right rather than choosing too many pairs at the same time and loosing instead of making more money.

I will always pick a pair with most potential. I don’t care if it is major or exotics. Aussie might be quite good, gold is a place to move when USD is bearish, but I would say that also lately RUB or TRY having some potential. Anybody trading those?

I will always pick a pair with most potential. I don’t care if it is major or exotics. Aussie might be quite good, gold is a place to move when USD is bearish, but I would say that also lately RUB or TRY having some potential. Anybody trading those?
Do you have any list on trading pair? Or you select randomly (your trading pairs)?