• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

What leverage is best

Leverage to strengthen small capital so that is able to conduct transactions such as trading capital which have appropriate minimum rules, and because that's indeed very profitable but behind it if the loss hit harder then to recovery, but if you have a large capital should choose low-leverage

What leverage will you advice a newbie trader to use? Do you think that 1:1000 is too high for inexperienced traders to use. Because i have been adviced against using high leverege. But again i thought if broker have provided it why wont i use it. What do you think.

Basically, market maker brokers offer such a high trading leverage since, their intention is controversial! If you want to stay here for a long time, without big damages; then there is no way more than 1:200 trading leverage! Whatever, I am trading with the 1:100.

In Fx trading , leverage is useful for trader , especially if trader start with small balance hence with leverage it will giving opportunity to making transaction on Fx market , now some broker offer high leverage until 1:1000 but so far I am only use leverage 1:400 as maximum.

In Fx trading , leverage is useful for trader , especially if trader start with small balance hence with leverage it will giving opportunity to making transaction on Fx market , now some broker offer high leverage until 1:1000 but so far I am only use leverage 1:400 as maximum.

Frankly, 1:1000 is too much! I think traders need to set this feature according to the their strategies condition; don’t try to go with high trading leverage without any plan or map!

Leverage is an inevitable part of trading of course I admit it. But it is not so much important for the newcomers because they cannot control their greed and fall a great trouble by high ratio , moreover go down a great loss because of non sense planning as well poor experience.

If you have the basic idea of leveraging, you can implement your trading strategy with your standard account. But if you’re a beginner in the market, it is recommended to study the trading strategies by using a mini account.

In Fx trading , by and large traders in particularly the newcomers fall a great loss by taking high leverage due to non sense planning and zero risk management policy, nothing to do with high leverage at all. so, I think, before trading with high leverage we have to know how to manage risk.

As like others newbie, I also started with an aggressive trading lots size, but right now I am using below 1:100! Yes, I think, high leverages are always costly.

You do not need to make many trades to be a profitable trader, you only need to make quality trades and thus to learn to trade properly.

Leverage to strengthen small capital so that is able to conduct transactions such as trading capital which have appropriate minimum rules, and because that's indeed very profitable but behind it if the loss hit harder then to recovery, but if you have a large capital should choose low-leverage
Leverage is very important in forex trading. With leverage a trader can manage more trades with minimal capital. It proposes you that with a little capital you can make larger profit. Leverage ends up being more perilous when we use big lot contrasted with capital. For my trading I use 300:1.

Leverage is very important in forex trading. With leverage a trader can manage more trades with minimal capital. It proposes you that with a little capital you can make larger profit. Leverage ends up being more perilous when we use big lot contrasted with capital. For my trading I use 300:1.

Wow, 1:300!! May I know your risk reward ratio (risk in per trade)?

Strategies work. But to work a strategy we need to know how to use that strategy. We also need to customize strategy according to our mind set. But for that you need good understanding of market.

As a result of high leverage and temperament of this market, forex trading is insecure. That's why traders need to manage their risk. Without risk management, you are making a risky business more insecure.

Maximum traders in Forex like to trade with high leverage for making profit instantly. But traders who make profit consistency , I don’t think they use high leverage. They way I see it. High leverage gives us the benefits not to worry about margin requirements and one less thing to focus on. Abusing leverage can be costly for traders.

any kind of leverage can bring more profit if you have most powerful analyzing trade knowledge and experience with good money management.