• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

What leverage is best

I'm sure 1:100 is best leverage for the traders that to make decent profit. I'm sure that any body that is able to make his or her money multiplied by 100 times will be OK with it and will be working to make profit with it instead of losing. If the trader is using too high leverage, he or she is risking his or her account so much.

leverage is just like the money which our broker give to us to trade with and retrn and the interest rat which is here in the market and that is right leverage allow you to enter some market which your real margine could not

Personally I trade with 100: 1 and its the best leverage for me so far because I have nothing to left out here what I do os for me to try any means I can and be sure that I take precaution of things which i have not willing to since higher leverage means higher risk so its better and important for us to trade with low leverage

Traders has different opinion regarding with the best leverage. I personally prefer to use 1:100 laverage ratio. However, such ratio has different lot value. Broker like instaforex has 1 cent value to 0.01 lot. While other brokers has 10 cent value for 0.01 lot. So, before decide to join brokers, test leverage and know the value of 0.01 lot is very important. It will give traders information regarding with how they’ll set risk management rules.

yes 1:100 is the best leverage to be used because its going to enrich the trader knowledge and protect him also from unexpected risk reward so its very important to chose small amount of leverage just to trade with this will give the trader confident whenever he trade and bring about perfection

The best leverage to use in trading depends on your understanding of leverage. some experienced traders will advise that you use nothing more than 1:500 but i think the best to use is 1:200 and decide not to open more than two positions at any moment.

yes 1:100 is the best leverage to be used because its going to enrich the trader knowledge and protect him also from unexpected risk reward so its very important to chose small amount of leverage just to trade with this will give the trader confident whenever he trade and bring about perfection

1:100 is still small leverage guys..
Let's join in micro account of liteforex broker, they give us huge leverage 1:1000
Its great leverage and this broker also very fair..

The best leverage is depend on your fund invested in a broker.
You must take practice first with them..
before making an approach to chose a leverage I think that the traders must be sure that they have good practice with such leverage in their demo account when you practice how to use a specific leverage in demo account then applying it in the real trading account make everything simple in this market of forex trading and you get what you want at the right time thus ensuring more secure and smoth trade

The leverage of between 1:100-1:200 is what I find best if the trader doesn't want to risk much of his trade. You stand on a better chance to protect your capital by going for a lower leverage than when you risk it too high. What it means is that your leverage determines your degree of losses when you lose and so, has to be taken seriously.

1:100 is still small leverage guys..
Let's join in micro account of liteforex broker, they give us huge leverage 1:1000
Its great leverage and this broker also very fair..
All forex broker sites that I joined do have leverage range from 1:50 to 1:1000. Its up to us to choose what leverage we want to use. But what the use of using a higher leverage like 1:1000 if you going to get MC right away?

It doesn't matter what the leverage is, a trader should know how to make use of leverage, if you are unable to utilize high leverages then there is no use of it.

Most of the forex brokers in online offer Leverage from 1:100 to 1:2000, well a forex trader knows that high leverage really involves high risk.

I usually choose Leverage not more than 1:500, this really get me good profit. i will suggest you to trade using the Leverage 1:100 since you are a newbie trader.

larger leverage. you will have high chance with market. but risky is encrease too.knife 2 blade we need have good plan with it

It is good to do things in moderation. Since using 1:50 wouldn't be that convincing when you make profit, then it is best if we use between 1:100-1:200. I even think that going for 1:500 is rather high on his own if the trader can't handle his account that well. It makes a mess of the whole thing after all.

It depends on trader and traders experience and trader amount of investment but i think for experience treader for new trader and small investor have best leverage is 1:200 best leverage and above leverage is best for the experience trader.

high leverage will be good or bad. it depend on trader. beucase we can make higher profit with higher leverage. we can choose low leverge.

It is good to do things in moderation. Since using 1:50 wouldn't be that convincing when you make profit, then it is best if we use between 1:100-1:200. I even think that going for 1:500 is rather high on his own if the trader can't handle his account that well. It makes a mess of the whole thing after all.
I have one account that is 1:50 in oanda and 1:500 in FBS. In oanda that's the biggest I can use in term of leverage. In FBS that's the smallest leverage I can use. Its really frustrating that I can only use 1:50 maximum and same time its frustrating that I can only use 1:500 leverage minimum in FBS. I have standard account in FBS.

Personally, I am prefer to trade with 1:100 leverage ratio. Since it enabling me to trade with 1 or 10 cent minimum lot value. Such decision I made since I trade with small capital. And if we has high capital, we can decide to trade with high leverage ratio. Minimum lot value will be increase and we will able to gain big profit from market.

@budado, well, that's about fine and you can still meet your goal with that but if you ask me, I think it's something that a newbie would consider that of 1:500. All the same, I think the fact remains that the business is one which the trader must understand the brain behind choosing a leverage.