• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

What is your Opinion ,Which class is involved in Forex trading ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forex is not for any specific people in the world. It is for everyone from all around the world as long as you have Internet connection. It is traded from the comfort of your home 24 hours a day and 5 days a week. Whether you're rich, poor, middle or average person, forex is for you. The most important thing is knowledge acquisition which will put over.

Forex become a very popular business..Every who have even little bit knowlede and some amount of investment doing this business..we can not specified any one class who joins this business..

I think everyone is involved from the poor to the rich from the stay at home dads to the pro trader. I think there are all kinds of traders really. Usually more poor people cause they are the one who needs a job and they are the one who work hard hoping to make a profit. Forex is for everyone since you're behind the screen, no need to worry if you are not popular.

Forex is not restricted to some class of individuals as the business know no boundary. It doesn't matter where you come from, who you are or what you believe in. It is more like a business that chooses no destination of whom to favor and whom not to. Every trader is entitled to one and equal opportunity of earnings and how good you earn depends on how knowledgeable you are.

Forex is not restricted to some class of individuals as the business know no boundary. It doesn't matter where you come from, who you are or what you believe in. It is more like a business that chooses no destination of whom to favor and whom not to. Every trader is entitled to one and equal opportunity of earnings and how good you earn depends on how knowledgeable you are.

That is what I like about forex, everyone has an equal opportunity to make money. They're truly more equal than your employer. When it comes to your employer, there is no equality and even if you're the brightest, it still doesn't mean you will get the job or the promotion but its more like who looks the best in their skirts or suits. I'm sorry but my experiences with real employers are not that great. However, in forex, we can all create chances for ourselves. Forex does not discriminate against anyone. Its a money making machine that we all can take part of.

Those are really the qualities which makes Forex stand out from others. Though generally, online form of earnings make you gain from any angle and offer you so much flexibility. That of Forex is much adored because of its status. I mean it is fun doing a business that you are the boss, you take decisions all by yourself and no one questions your reason for such.

I think forex has some great potential if we work hard to stick with it and continue to learn and gain experiences. one day we can become a pro trader and not have to worry about our job. I mean forex is so simple after you learn all that you an about it. Its easier than any other kind of jobs out there fore sure. My job requires so much from me. I'm glad to have found forex. I think anyone can get started in forex and see if its for them.

I think forex has some great potential if we work hard to stick with it and continue to learn and gain experiences. one day we can become a pro trader and not have to worry about our job. I mean forex is so simple after you learn all that you an about it. Its easier than any other kind of jobs out there fore sure. My job requires so much from me. I'm glad to have found forex. I think anyone can get started in forex and see if its for them.
Easier? where do you got that things? forex is not easy nor hard too, but the basic of it simple, the only thing that make it complex is what beneath of that forex basic, forex is same just like other business, but in forex the return is high while the risk also high. No Pain No Gain.

I used to think that the class of individuals who dominate the Forex market are the high classes and those who have their names written in gold when you talk about wealth and how much they are worth, these days, I am beginning to think it is just the youths who dominate the business. Since people are beginning to seek better and more effective ways of earning with comfort, Forex has now become their reference point.

I used to think that the class of individuals who dominate the Forex market are the high classes and those who have their names written in gold when you talk about wealth and how much they are worth, these days, I am beginning to think it is just the youths who dominate the business. Since people are beginning to seek better and more effective ways of earning with comfort, Forex has now become their reference point.
It was like that, i am sure you must be know that people trade through telephone before, they just called the broker and ask for the price, but originally forex for someone who have big amount of money, but right now with internet people with low funds now can start trade in forex just like those high class people.

There is no restriction for any class or cast of people in trading in Forex market. Everybody from any part of the world can do this business. But I think Forex is not for all. Normally Forex is very risky business. If a poor trader come to trade here, it will be a great risk for him. On the other hand the rich can some little facilities as they have good back up money and can earn a huge amount of money by investing a lot of money. That's why the rich are coming in Forex business at a great extent.

Even if you have no money you can actually start trading in forex. I do start in forex without any money. I do end up having hard time earning when I was a newbies but now I do manage to earn some how good income. I do hope that eventually I can become a successful trader. I know I can and I know I will going to end up earning good some day.

It was like that, i am sure you must be know that people trade through telephone before, they just called the broker and ask for the price, but originally forex for someone who have big amount of money, but right now with internet people with low funds now can start trade in forex just like those high class people.
Yes, I know one of the things the internet did for us is to bring this business to the door step of anyone who has interest and wishes to invest in it. This has really made it such that any body irrespective of who you are can trade in it.

The quantum of investment has very little impact on the result of forex trading in particular. This is because of the liberal leverage that is allowed by brokers. A smart trader with a good strategy can multiply his investment several fold within short span of time. Thus, capital employed or being rich or poor has very little to do with the outcome of forex trading. That is why forex trading is very much considered as a boon to dedicated people. It will enable them to raise their standard of living very quickly. Forex is unlike equity and commodity markets, which requires several thousands of dollars as investment to begin trading. Wise use of capital, however small it may be, coupled with patience and dedication will lead to tremendous success.

I think the people with money are involved into the forex trading. If the people have barely small amount of the money to make in the forex then they are not going to be making much earning there.I can say that people who affford to invest are the one in the forex market trading every day if possible.

i think it can not be classified in one class. if you have internet and have a sense of trading.. bingo. you can join in forex

I think all classes are involved in forex trading as the rich can get richer and the poor can get richer or poorer so forex does not alienate anyone though. There is no class distinction at all in forex and everyone from all walks of life can do forex right from their bedroom so forex is a wonderful bedroom career.

I think the people with money are involved into the forex trading. If the people have barely small amount of the money to make in the forex then they are not going to be making much earning there.I can say that people who affford to invest are the one in the forex market trading every day if possible.
I think, even those without the money are involved too but the deal lies in output. The more money you invest and the more skills you add to it, the better your output shall become and the more you will enjoy the market. It is just a free style thing where the trader himself determines his rate of success through his skills.

Status
Not open for further replies.