• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

What is your motivation to earn profit?

Humans need stimuli for growth and development. Progress requires goal setting. By setting goals, motivations are created. These stimuli and emotions move us.

In fact, motivation expresses the amount of energy, seriousness, enthusiasm and perseverance to reach a specific goal. What is your motivation to earn profit?

Traders should have a good knowledge over the use of indicators properly. Indicators are used to capture the market trend and there are several indicators available on the platform.

The core task of a trader is lowering trading risk. Risk can be lowered by using low leverage, narrow trading spread, flexible margin, avoiding trading in volatile market, using micro account and other techniques can help you lengthen your trading profit.

Honestly, more recently my motivation has been revenge to earn back what I have lost in the past months trading futures which has cost me more. In fact I have ran back to forex, banking on the trading credits from forexchief that offers up 70% of the amount of all deposits to boost my capital so I scale up a little.

But traders are less interested in trading on demo account rather they jump onto live account without giving it a thought.

Always try to avoid trading in confusing zones because it is risky for traders. Keep developing your strategies and run market innovation.
Agree! Strategies lose edge because of changing market conditions. Traders need to identify that & modify their strategies with the help of backtesting.

If you understand the candstick patterns and other technical issues as well, you can easily identify the trend. Use indicators properly as part of technical analysis.

To become a good trader, first and foremost you have to be an adept analyzer. Good analyzers can make accurate trading decisions so try to be good market analyzers to become a good decision maker.

Basically most traders strive to achieve financial freedom in the Forex market so they need to prepare themselves to face the tense situations. It is not a simple road and there will be tests and traders need to stay alert. Patience and determination are two sides of a coin so these are skills learnt over time.

It’s not motivation that drives me, it is discipline. Motivation will wear off after some time, but your discipline will always stay with you. Change your mindset, and you will see yourself considerably becoming better.

Discipline your mind; the need for motivation will fade away soon. Until you develop that, you can consider the temporary motivation to trade for a while (but you cannot depend on it forever). Discipline is the key that can make you a successful trader. For that, understand the importance of discipline and make it a priority in your trading.

My goals keep me motivated to trade. Once I started to trade consistently, I became interested in trading, and I now don’t find the need for external motivation anymore.

I chose forex for an additional source of income. My job pays me well. But I am not happy with the work-life balance, and at times, it gets frustrating. So, I am making my way to be my own boss.

Trading is a self-motivated journey. You can achieve success if you are self-motivated toward trading and earning; otherwise, it will be difficult to survive in the market.