• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

What is your mood when you lose?

When I joined trading I used to trade over to cover the loss of some pips and I could never control my emotions. Later, when I learned to control my emotions, I refrained from over trading.

In trading, only those should not give up who has the willingness to learn and dedication for learning. Other than than anyone can give. Because there is no point to lose money by sticking to it.

practice is important and for that demo is a good choice , but i dont like this, i always try to maintain live account with minor balance . its supportive to acquire live knowledge and experience.

high leverage means high risk , its not true exactly, if there is any risk it is complete with nonsense planning or zero risk management, nothing without it.

I believe the answer is pretty clear here actually. The mood is awful after you lose all your money I bet. However, we have to handle such tough times and try to move on, because trading is created due to bring up a character actually. Everybody knows that there is nothing simple in trading and such imes show this to us. I guess that if you lose all your money then you should remain mentally stable, because in such time it's the most important thing. When you start being pissed off, I bet you will continue your lose streak. Tell yourself that everything is okay and move on. Nevertheless, the mood is terrible.

Taking revenge in forex trading is not a good idea. As the saying goes, revenge is like drinking poison and waiting for the other person to die.

Nobody likes to see money flying out of their pockets. Sadly, this is part of the process, and as a trader, you will have good and bad trades. Whether you win or lose a trade, if you learn something out of it, then it will always be a profitable trade.

When you enter the world of trading, the foremost thing that almost every trader thinks is winning. And that is very much required to boost your morale and confidence. But in every successful story, there is a part of failure. Similarly, when you are trading, you will face some losses, but the main focus must be to understand the reason for your loss and modify the strategies accordingly. That’s what I do.

When I lose, I stay calm and try to find out the mistakes and errors I made. Then I examine them and figure out how to fix them so that I don't make the same mistake again, which will cause me to see the loss.

Yes loss is the integral part of trading. We need to develop skills so that we can have more winning trades than losing trades. Otherwise it is not possible to survive in the market.

After loss trade some people do revenge trade. They become desparate to recover the loss. But revenge trade brings more loss. A trader should stick to his strategy and plan.

I have been practising meditation since I have started trading. And it really helps me in staying calm at the movement when I make losses. So yes, I stay calm, analyse my mistakes and try to find a solution to avoid them.

When I lose a trade I feel bad. Sometimes I feel like giving up which I believe is normal as a human. But I know that the fault is from my side and I accept it. I try not to make the same mistake in the next trade.