• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

What is your mood when you lose?

When I was new in trading I had a hard time accepting losses. lol

It felt very bad. But with time I learned to accept it and now it does not affect me much. When I enter a trade I accept the fact that it can go against me and also I use the amount I am willing to loose on that trade.

I am very sad if it will suffer loss, but we need to be patient so that we will be minimized account of loss, so we will be able to trade with the maximum. patience will allow us to find the right time for the OP, and therefore we must be patient in forex trading this well

When i lost in my trade then i try to locate my mistakes i have done in my previous trade and try to learn more about Forex and try to control and avoid my mistakes in my next trade.

Its normal now, but I do felt a lot of anger and despair in early stages of my career. Now I know that loss is a part of trading and I use good money management to avoid hazardase loss.

When i lost in my trade then i try to locate my mistakes i have done in my previous trade and try to learn more about Forex and try to control and avoid my mistakes in my next trade.

This is an excellent trait for a trader. Not many can achieve this kind of discipline and also I am sure it was a bit difficult for you to maintain such kind of discipline at beginning. Was not it?

Actually loss is an inevitable part of trading and no one has the capability to reduce loss completely at all. After losing for all time I try to find out the foremost reason behind this and attempt not to do the same mistake again. This trading approach helps me always to lead a healthy trading life with certainly.

Actually in spite of having most powerful analyzing trade knowledge that’s not possible at all to lead a trading life without losses. I always try to get rid of from my past mistake that I did immediately. Actually without improving from past mistake that’s not possible at all to lead a profitable trading life at all.

Frankly, when I was a novice traders then I couldn’t able to control my emotions, after that I tried to recover my losing trades so quickly by using double trading lot size! But now I am very professional here, right now I just follow my live trading instructions according to my plan, I believe my trading strategy and system, don’t scared here!

Well, when I was a novice trader, then I usually used high trading lot size so, I lost huge amount of money in my every single trade position! Honestly, that was really tough to check my emotions after facing a SL trade! But now, I follow MM trading rules here, so no huge damage, that means no concern about SL trades!

I think my state of mind just goes off the heading and keeps me from the further trading. I don't know how to handle such condition in light of the fact that more often than not, losing is not something that comes simple in genuine account, since you are squandering the genuine cash in there and nothing to fall back on. I suggestion to new traders when you make any loss, it is better to stay away from the market for sometime.

mood State when the loss is very uncomfortable, but however it is part of the business risk, and if the circumstances of the discomfort it feels great it will be good to stop trading to avoid over trading

In Forex, we know that no matter how interesting we make it sound, losses are inevitable. Even the experts at some point in time lose but it doesn't take away their status.

On the other hand, certain traders feel very moody and sober each time they experience losses (especially if they lose huge funds). Some even engage in excessive drinking of alcohol to take away the bad feeling. Do you feel the same way if you lose or just brace yourself, count it as part of the business and move on?

When I face more than 3 SL’s in a row; then I close my chart; it’s called bad day to me!

The beginners should learning it a common thing , your learning process will be valueless until make sure a great place for practicing practically. Demo account can be chosen for that.

In Forex, we know that no matter how interesting we make it sound, losses are inevitable. Even the experts at some point in time lose but it doesn't take away their status.

On the other hand, certain traders feel very moody and sober each time they experience losses (especially if they lose huge funds). Some even engage in excessive drinking of alcohol to take away the bad feeling. Do you feel the same way if you lose or just brace yourself, count it as part of the business and move on?

Dealing with loss is painful task. You have to learn it gradually. It is easy to deal with losses when you know your winning ratio. It may not be possible that every time you will win. So you have to know how many times you can win. The problem is we want all our entry profitable. Trading is a survival game. Here survival comes first. Most of time our Ego doesn't allow us to keep calm. It wants revenge. And the result is more losses.

Dealing with loss is painful task. You have to learn it gradually. It is easy to deal with losses when you know your winning ratio. It may not be possible that every time you will win. So you have to know how many times you can win. The problem is we want all our entry profitable. Trading is a survival game. Here survival comes first. Most of time our Ego doesn't allow us to keep calm. It wants revenge. And the result is more losses.

You are right, revenge trading is very common problem here! Frankly, when I was a newbie then I was also involved with that issue! But now can control my personal emotions & greed, it takes time to learn.

I am little angry when I suffer from loss. After sometime I realize that I should have to recover that loss. Than I make myself calm, patient and cool. After all this I make a strategy to recover that loss and turn that loss into a profit for which I came into that market.

Actually only due to lack of trading knowledge is not the foremost reason for failing , according to me most of them are loser because of emotions and they try to take revenge when fall a loss. Nothing without it there is no reason behind major losses.

This is a strategy I’ve been using for a few years now. Whenever I notice a pattern in my negative thoughts, I mentally sort them in the form of little playing cards in front of me, with my negative thoughts summed up in one word like “Rejection” or “Unworthiness,” etc. Then, I look at that card, acknowledge its existence, accept it, and put it to the side or in my imaginary “gift box.”

Need to practice demo trading. The more you practice, the more experience you will have. Many people have been able to build trading skills by trading demo. Many traders join trading without learning anything and later they face losses. You must learn to trade to avoid this loss.