• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

What is unique about forex market?

It is so volatile, unpredictable, and risky. Still, it attracts millions of people to make money, most of whom are either coming from despondency or through a ‘get-rich-quick’ attitude.

It is so volatile, unpredictable, and risky. Still, it attracts millions of people to make money, most of whom are either coming from despondency or through a ‘get-rich-quick’ attitude.
Forex trading business needs to be done with the help of a good as well as reliable trading based plan.

The forex market is unique in a few ways. One of the more obvious characteristics is the fact that the market is open 24 hours a day, 5 days a week. This provides certainly more trading opportunities.

The most unique feature about the forex market is that it is the oldest financial market in the world. Originally, the forex market which is basically an exchange of fiat currencies came into existence in the ancient Babylonian period between 1895 BC to 539 BC, which is centuries old. The modern forex exchange, that is exchange of currencies over the digital field began around the late 1970s.

Factors that make the foreign exchange market unique are its continuous operation, large trading volume, and geographical dispersion. In addition, this market uses leverage to enhance profit margins.There is a reason why forex is the largest market in the world: It empowers everyone from central banks to retail investors to potentially see profits from currency fluctuations related to the global economy. By being truly global and operating across multiple time zones, foreign exchange markets offer great liberty to traders. There are other advantages as well such as a range of investment options, very low transaction fee, zero or negligible commission and a demo account for hands-on practice.

Learning is the foremost ways to keep survive in this volatile trading place in a proper way. But sorry to say maximum traders who are particularly newcomers try to make money from here without learning. As a result they become loser when trading practically. It would be great if we choose the broker which always ensures best trading environment for learning this trading place by providing exclusive educational facilities.

I find the kind of leverage the forex market offers unique as no other market offers such high leverage. If a trader knows what he is doing, Leverage can be highly profitable.

I think something that makes forex trading unique is the fact that it is a truly international market. Traders all over the world get access to it and all they need is an internet connection. Even though the market is easily accessible to everyone, earning profits as a forex trader is not that easy. You need to make efforts to learn and only then will you taste success. The ease of access also calls for endless efforts, which makes the forex market truly unique.

I would go for mind because mindset is the thing that influences a trader highly. Proper mindset of trading should be developed for trading; otherwise a trader can’t survive in trading. Forex is full of complexity so you have to budget your time to learn to uncover the mystery of Forex.

It's heeded like a joke that a trading forum can be summoned unique. Forex trading always provides me with a glance of risks and losses rushing toward me. However, it's my fault as I have a lack of confidence and knowledge. Apart from this aspect, forex trading is unique as it offers you to work freely from your comfort zone. And also brings a chance to snatch handsome money quickly.

There are many things about fx which are unique like;
• It is the largest liquid market.
• We can work from home or anywhere from where we like.
• Although the market is volatile, it is lucrative.
• We can trade in currencies according to our wishes.

The foreign exchange market can be very profitable but also very risky. despite the fact that it is possible to make a lot of money in a relatively short amount of time. It is also possible to lose all of your money at once.

It is risky, and everyone knows it. But many people do not take risks associated with forex trading seriously. More than 90 to 95% of traders lose. Then also, beginners tend to exercise impatience and lack of knowledge to trade forex.

Today various virtual earning platforms have become well-developed where various freelancers can engage in earning methods. On the other hand, forex market is becoming or turning out as one of the reliable online platforms for the freelancer today. Any person who wants to earn money with flexible schedule can think of working in forex market. Even forex market is now exterminating scarcity of people by guarantying earning facilities on this international arena.

I think it’s a balance between risk and profit and how to get it. The challenges people face in this market are insane, making it quite unique. Everyone wants a part of it but not everyone is mentally strong enough to actually make it big. Risk can be managed but sometimes, it may get too much to process.

I think it’s a balance between risk and profit and how to get it. The challenges people face in this market are insane, making it quite unique. Everyone wants a part of it but not everyone is mentally strong enough to actually make it big. Risk can be managed but sometimes, it may get too much to process.
If the risk present is lower we can hope to get some success.