• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

What is unfair and sneaky about forex

Actually devoid of trading knowledge no trader can ensure the required accomplishment here. A proper trading plan and effective utilization of resources along with appropriate exploitation of trading knowledge can enable a trader to recognize secured earning. Market behaviors are presently observing and a trader should bestow importance on all aspects that can guide him in making safe moves. Here a trader should also be prepared in managing his attitude in efficient way.

Market doesn't follow rules all the time that's the reason a trader should follow rules. He should be disciplined. He should know when to trade and when to sit in the side bench and observe.

Market doesn't follow rules all the time that's the reason a trader should follow rules. He should be disciplined. He should know when to trade and when to sit in the side bench and observe.
The knowledge of the market is also important. Adopt the market according to your trading strategy.

Actually devoid of trading knowledge no trader can ensure the required accomplishment here. A proper trading plan and effective utilization of resources along with appropriate exploitation of trading knowledge can enable a trader to recognize secured earning. Market behaviors are presently observing and a trader should bestow importance on all aspects that can guide him in making safe moves. Here a trader should also be prepared in managing his attitude in efficient way.
I also agree with you. It is a risky market. So, traders need to be safe in order to survive.

consistence profit from Forex trading is a big deal , really i have never done this , its only for professional traders. and i have no interest on stocks.

The market is saturated with a number of scammers causing great harm to a lot of traders and I think it’s the most unfair thing in forex.

Traders have to focus on market analysis as much as possible. But traders have to learn how to use these tools to analyze the market. Besides technical analysis, try to focus on fundamental analysis for better market forecast.

Scam brokers stay in ambush in the market and you can hardly identify them. So, make sure you are trading with regulated brokers.

Unfair practices in forex include unethical brokers engaging in price manipulation, slippage, hidden fees, bucket shops, fraudulent signal providers, and leverage abuse. Traders should be cautious, conduct thorough research, and choose reputable brokers to avoid falling victim to such tactics.