• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

What is unfair and sneaky about forex

What is unfair and sneaky about forex? I feel like there are a few things that are unfair in this business and are sneaky too. Since those activities could cause you to lose more money like the broker activities. I'm sure there are practice there that you are not so aware of that cause you to lose or have less advantages. For example, snipping, high spread, software manipulation, inaccurate signal services, scammy pamm, and so forth. I believe that there are sneaky ways for brokers or the market place to gain an edge over traders and cause them to lose more. What is your opinion on this?

Well, I might not have some prove to that but I believe a lot that there are more to Forex than we can really see. I mean there are things that seem not ordinary when it comes to the way the market is and the way it operates. Sometimes, it makes me think it is being controlled by some kind of movers in the sector.

Theirs really nothing unfair about forex trading. The more we know how to trade the more likely we going to end up making something good in forex trading. So eventually we all be making good income in here if we really want to.

Actually there are some unfair thing happening, but that does not mean forex is all unfair thing, from my point of view forex is just a business which have so many spot inside include some trader that trade inside that trying to make profit like us, so i think you should forget about those thing and keep trading in a reputable broker.

What is unfair and sneaky about forex? I feel like there are a few things that are unfair in this business and are sneaky too. Since those activities could cause you to lose more money like the broker activities. I'm sure there are practice there that you are not so aware of that cause you to lose or have less advantages. For example, snipping, high spread, software manipulation, inaccurate signal services, scammy pamm, and so forth. I believe that there are sneaky ways for brokers or the market place to gain an edge over traders and cause them to lose more. What is your opinion on this?

I think in all trading sector some times some unfair things are happend but that not indicate that any trading sector is unfair and as per my experiance most of the brokers is just try to fill their own pocket and for the same we should first choose a right cheap brokerage farm.

@amit.neogi: i couldn't agree more. The broker type that you told here is a bucket type broker which always love if their client money is lost, also becareful with the dealing desk broker because they always put their order againts you, if they win your will be loss if you are loss they will be win

Actually there are some unfair thing happening, but that does not mean forex is all unfair thing, from my point of view forex is just a business which have so many spot inside include some trader that trade inside that trying to make profit like us, so i think you should forget about those thing and keep trading in a reputable broker.
I guess, that's where the point is. Only when we are able to over look those manipulations that come therein that we will be able to trade more efficiently but to be honest, there are things about some brokers that I still find difficult to understand. Sometimes it sounds as if they smartly play on traders' intelligence.

But it is not as easy as you think to over look those manipulations, because some brokers that using metatrader does not want to be open or transparant, they even lie to their trader and said that they are not a dealing desk broker, but behind the scene they use virtual trader plugin.

There must be or else there would not be such a high level of failure among traders. and over 90% is very high. I think it should be less. I think there must be a lot of manipulation of their systems that we do not know or them trading against us. Anyhow, just the overall system, zero sum games could make us lose in one way or another. Since the market itself is so unpredictable, we can be sure to lose every trade now and then.

Bit then who is really fooling who. In a long run, it only makes the business less attractive. Though I do not think that the failure rate is still up to the 90% as earlier said by some analysis. However, if in the near future, it sky rockets to that figure, a lot of people are gonna pull out, this I know for sure, and those hoping to come will still quit the feeling.

Yes, the failure rate is very high and so I think newbie must keep this in mind. I think there are more attractive investments out there with less failing rates like long term stocks and real estate or bitcoin even. However, I think that forex brokers do tricks that can cause you to lose like hedge against your trades. I just have fishy feelings about brokers.

in my opinion the unfair thing or the only bad thing in this business is you can not predict the price where will go up or down 100% i mean it is not certain business and high risky business therefore it needs hard working to reach to good level which allow you to trade with it

I'm sure it is because you can lose your money so fast. Because forex is not easy for any trader to predict what is going to happen, this thing will make it look very unfair to every body. Forex is not easy for any body in here to make profit from it.

I think, those issues are broker related issues; not on Forex market! It’s a part of the game dude! In addition, definitely, we have to select our trading broker so sincerely!

I don’t see any point like that! But I think, is would better if there wasn’t any non-regulated Forex broker; because most of the cases non-regulated brokers are very dangerous!

I don’t see any point like that! But I think, is would better if there wasn’t any non-regulated Forex broker; because most of the cases non-regulated brokers are very dangerous!

You are right; non-regulated brokers are the market maker (most of the time). Besides, only regulated brokers can provide enough capital security.

You are right; non-regulated brokers are the market maker (most of the time). Besides, only regulated brokers can provide enough capital security.

Actually, it’s our personal problem; basically greedy traders try to gather unrealistic trading feature like 100%-200% bonus; that’s why they select so called good broker.

Well in my view it is the regulators that support the big boys in the market and let the retail traders suffer losses for not implementing which are visible.