• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

What is the maplestory trading system and how do you use it?

Maple story trading system is basically a giant e-bay for maplestory using nexon cash as currency. you basically put up what you want to sell and let people buy it for nx. or you can buy items that you want. they are items from all of the worlds though not just the one that you are in. to get to it just click the green button at the bottom of the screen that has a pile of coins and says "TRADE".

I really didnt understand totally what it means maple story. But i can see it s kind of market where people buy and sell currencies to each other as like to exchangers. That what understand from your post. Am i right?

Maple story trading system is basically a giant e-bay for maplestory using nexon cash as currency. you basically put up what you want to sell and let people buy it for nx. or you can buy items that you want. they are items from all of the worlds though not just the one that you are in. to get to it just click the green button at the bottom of the screen that has a pile of coins and says "TRADE".

Can you please explain more about this strategy please? I have never heard of this system even the name.