• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

What is the best time for Trading?

In my opinion we can start trading at the best moment when more than one market is open. And the bes day usually occurs in mid-week. Do trading if you are sure about your analysis and follow the trend is ongoing. You also have to understand that if you hold a position in alonger period of time then you will be at risk of substantial loss or gain great benefits as well. But there is a good idea to always use a stop loss and take profit order to maintain the stability of your forex account.

Well, possibly that it's difficult to trade with the opening day and the closing day as this might crucial and not sure of the possible to happen. But most of the traders will try to risk just in order to gain huge amount of profits. And yet, that's why they are taking advantage of the volatile market in these times.

Personally, I trade from 8am to 12am (EST). Since I mainly trade with the USD/EUR pair and those are the times that they overlap. Idk what's the "best" time to trade but it's working for me so far.

It's works for everyone. The point is that we selected the major pairs or with the most volatile market and in the biggest market sessions we have in the world. Regarding the time. It will depends on your time zone as you merely depend on the market sessions time not really in your time.

Forex trading is not as simple as what lot size I'm going to use, how much capital I need or what time is best to trade and so on. Forex is not something that is fix that we can just choose which one is best for us. Forex is constantly changing and the best way to be a par with forex is always try to learn and learn before you taste some earning and after you taste some earning if you want to continue to make constant profit you need to still continue learning.

If you're focusing on a single pair, for example the USD/GBP pair. Look at the timeframe where both markets open. In you're case, it opens on 6 P.M. to 10 P.M. Gmt +6. Lot's of movement will happen in that time for the USD/GBP pair.

First choose what kind of currecny that you want to trade, and analyze the market, usuall in one day there are some time where market become volatile, and that is the right time to trade since there are a lot of movement but today it seems that market is not good.

For me best time is smooth market . I feel difficulty in quick market to trade. I trade easily when there is regular movement. It gives some pips profit to me which is sufficient for me as a day trader. Some times news trading time is also suitable to get profits. I think when I am fresh by mind to understand market movement I can trade well .

I think the best time for trading is when we have an analysis result that we think is going to be good for us. I'm sure many do like to invest money in forex and I'm sure many do want to see themselves becoming a successful trader. I do love to trade and I do love to see myself earning good and earning well each month in forex trading.

To me, the best time to trade is when the market is open and it depends also on the pair you are trading on. The best time for a particular region wouldn't be good enough for others in other parts of the world. Sometimes, I have to wake up very early in the morning or towards the evening to trade.

forex market is 24hours open, if we are looking for volatile market movement than you must know news release time, because when it close to some news release market will move fast, but you must carefully enter the market and prepare enough balance to reducing risk that may occur

The best time for forex trading is when we know how to do analysis and do forecasting. If we keep on trading and we keep on practicing I'm sure we all going to make good income without any worries. I really do believe that forex trading is always the key for my life to become rich and even famous.

i think the best time to trade is when my analysis generates good signal to trade, no matter what time it is as long as my analysis generate chance to make profit than i will start to open some position of that currency pair that i already make analysis on it

In my own opinion, there's no specific time to do forex trading. It depends on the amount of time which is available for the forex trader for trading. If the forex trader makes trade at a time when he is supposed to be busy with something else, he/she will not be able to concentrate and that will lead to mistakes while trading.

Forex trading stays open for 24 hours. So you can choose your suitable time for trading. And if you want to trading according to the market then please follow the market of your chosen currency pairs. Then you can analyse the suitable time.

The best time to trade is when there is business hours in the trading zone like Asian market time, New York, London time. When there is business trading, obviously there are demands and then bullish trends and then your opp to take profit right. So, you have to trade during weekdays, as its business hours and trade during market time and not off hours where the trend is less bullish or there is less demands. Also, trade during major news since there are movement for scalping.

when you easily pick trend and manage trades it is the best time for trading . Volatile market is not in favor of every one. Only those can get good results who are very quick in their dealing and had sufficient experience. i like medium movement where some pips are possible to gain as profit.

Best time i recoomend to you start gtradin when both markets US and Euro are open..because that time Market running fast then you could get a reasonable profit..