• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

what is the best source of learning Forex- online or offline training?

If you want to do forex trading, there are various websites online from which it is possible to learn. For example, I was able to develop knowledge from BabyPips.

There are plenty of websites that you can refer to. You just need to do a little bit of research. Some of the websites are listed below
  1. Babypips ( Free forex foundational course)
  2. Forex Factory ( Economic calendar for fundamental analysis
  3. Bloomberg ( news and other global events)
  4. Rayner Teo ( Technical analysis )

There are plenty of websites that you can refer to. You just need to do a little bit of research. Some of the websites are listed below
  1. Babypips ( Free forex foundational course)
  2. Forex Factory ( Economic calendar for fundamental analysis
  3. Bloomberg ( news and other global events)
  4. Rayner Teo ( Technical analysis )
Yesss....They have got the best content which is easy to understand as well.

Both types of trading are best for learning forex trading actually. In my opinion, you have to start off from offline trading and then gradually relocate to online trading. Everything has to be gradually, because you can be scared of the conditions on th forex market as soon as you will have your first losses. You will certainly have losses, because there is no trading activity without them. You have to take them for granted in order to let yourself develop your skills in trading. However, some traders can also trade without losses but it's just a luck and no more. Remember that you shouldn't rely on luck also.

Both are nice. But you should sign up with those classes that will help you understand things better after the end of day. For instance, I see no point in signing up for a $1000 online course where the teacher will tell you to buy a signal. Instead, any sensible trader would prefer a course where you will get to become a better manual trader and receive personal guidance. Thus, you should be clear of objectives and benefits of your course before swiping any purchase.

Both are nice. But you should sign up with those classes that will help you understand things better after the end of day. For instance, I see no point in signing up for a $1000 online course where the teacher will tell you to buy a signal. Instead, any sensible trader would prefer a course where you will get to become a better manual trader and receive personal guidance. Thus, you should be clear of objectives and benefits of your course before swiping any purchase.
If our knowledge about foreign exchange market is good than the income that we are going to get will also get increased.

I would prefer the online source of learning because there are so many options to choose from. You have e-books, articles, videos, podcasts, and webinars to learn from. There are also forums like these where you can ask your queries from experienced traders.

Pick wherever you get to learn the most! If you get a mentor, then it’s great news because a good mentor can shorten the learning gap. Personally, I find in-person classes more informative.

With countless sources available online nowadays, it is extremely easy to educate and gather information about the forex market. You can check out both extensive and intensive courses on platforms like Udemy and Coursera. Also, podcasts, articles, youtube videos and forex forums are good sources to acquire knowledge.