• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

What is the best best place to trade from

You should always have your own trading space for trading so that you can work what you want. Always keep work and family different place so you can work and also gave time to family also.

It will depend on your alternatives to take benefits. In case of need, I have been using my demo account of my broker ForexChief, a regulated broker which is ensuring me actual learning facilities free of cost. With this practice session, I can make best use of my trading skills to update my learning and trading strategies. However, yes, my broker is providing me lowest zero spread, moderate leverage of 1:400 and timely trade executions.

I think that many traders would prefer to have quiet place from where they can have full concentration on market. But, with development of technology, you can execute your trades even from your mobile phone, in which sense, you can actually trade from any place on the Earth

I think that many traders would prefer to have quiet place from where they can have full concentration on market. But, with development of technology, you can execute your trades even from your mobile phone, in which sense, you can actually trade from any place on the Earth

I think, daily support and resistant areas are much useful to use as entry and exit points! I basically use these zones!

It is very important that we the trader follow proper trading discipline because it helps to trade comfortably and confidently. But most of the Forex traders lose their trading because of not follow their trading discipline. I choose the broker well- known called ForexOne due to their excellent service systems. Their expert assistance always helps me to follow proper trading rules and discipline in my trading. Now I can trade comfortably.

This is why I maintain a checklist; it helps me a lot to avoid my common trading mistakes! On the other hand, I have a fixed trading rule on money management policies!

beginners should choose the broker which is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used , if love scalping should chose the broker which doesn't restrict scalping.

I practice trading in my room. Need a peaceful place to trade. Trading is a game of psychiatry, and it is not possible to make a profit in this game of psychology if trading is done without proper attention. So a secluded environment is needed to use this attention properly.

You need a place where you can think properly. It could be any place. But the condition is the place should not disturb your sound thinking.

Location is not the main problem. The main problem is knowledge. If you have enough knowledge about the market, you can earn money from any places in the world.

Watch video tutorials and apply those techniques on demo account to weld your experience. Start trading on real account with low capital so you can survive in for long.

A learned trader never trades based on emotion because emotion inspires a trader to take wrong decision, ultimately causing harm to a trader.