• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

What is the best best place to trade from

Our own room is the best office to trading. We owner of that room and we can set freely to make the room quiet or noisy. But majority traders would like noisy circumstances to enabling them to keep focus in trading. Analyze the market and point out good entry level make traders should concentrate on chart. And better keep make something which potentially distract our focus stay away.

Of course, I have a special room for trading. For trading, tranquility is what I need. As much as possible, I make myself enjoy this forex trading in order to get the results I could get more maximal and have chance for opening PAMM account in TenkoFX.

What matters is that the place is comfortable for the trader to trade from. The best place to trade will always be a quiet environment that is devoid of distraction so that the trader can concentrate and analyze the market.

The best place that a trader can be able to trade from is from his or her house. If you trade from your room, you will be able to concentrate because there will not be any type of distraction. I like tradingin my room than any other place because I like concentrating instead of distraction.

Every trader must have a convenient place to do forex trading so that being able to think clearly and are able to maximize the knowledge, so being able to get the desired profit

I also trade in my home! That’s the most interesting point, that we don’t need any office or anything like that! Trading cost is very low, even there is no need any costly instruments! I use my personal Laptop for trading.

For me it is my PC. I am nowhere any comfortable with charts as I am with my PC. The same goes for my other work. My efficiency just decreases if I am not doing things on my PC. lol

I prefer to do my own analysis and draw my own conclusions. When it comes to trading, I'd rather make my own mistakes and learn from them then simply follow the crowd.

Anyplace with a good internet connection!

I can trade in a coffee shop without any major issue, because I'm not a scalper or intraday trader. I'm a swing trader :D

Interesting choice, by the way, I do my trading in my personal room! Yes, high-speed internet connection is also my requirement!

There are some trader using smartphone to monitoring account, but for me using laptop also making more comfortable so far, because we can do something else with multitasking computer

Well there are many ways smartphones come handy but I am in a situation where I don't need to go away from my PC. I know it is beneficial for others for various activities. But what I dislike about mobile trading is the small charts. They are a pain to the eyes. lol

Well there are many ways smartphones come handy but I am in a situation where I don't need to go away from my PC. I know it is beneficial for others for various activities. But what I dislike about mobile trading is the small charts. They are a pain to the eyes. lol

Same here; I am also not confirmable with a small trading chart; even my desktop is 22”.

Same here; I am also not confirmable with a small trading chart; even my desktop is 22”.

You can call it a bad habit lol. Mine is also 22" and once my financial condition improves, I have plans to get a new computer with larger than my current monitor. As big as I can afford. lol

Trading Forex is an exciting, interesting, and educational process. Not only does it give you an opportunity to make trades online, but it also educates you on worldwide events.

Trading Forex is an exciting, interesting, and educational process. Not only does it give you an opportunity to make trades online, but it also educates you on worldwide events.

That’s really! Because, trading is about the financial events! So, we traders need a better skill on the fundamental analysis.

Forex market is same for the people trading from any region of the world. It is the beauty of this market that it has same opportunity for the trader from the United States and trader from the Uganda. I love this market only due to this reason!

A trading plan will give you the guidance you need to be a trader. It will prevent you to take a free-styling, random and impulsive approach to the market.

Yes, you can sell or buy stock by yourself. You simply open an account online with a company like Charles Schwab, Fidelity, TD Ameritrade, Scottrade, E-trade (these are just examples, not recommendations, there are many other places to open a brokerage account.)

Yes, you can sell or buy stock by yourself. You simply open an account online with a company like Charles Schwab, Fidelity, TD Ameritrade, Scottrade, E-trade (these are just examples, not recommendations, there are many other places to open a brokerage account.)

I don’t have any personal experience on stock! Is there regulation a critical issue as like Forex? Or anything else?

I have my own trading room! It’s quite simple; all about my trading desktop and setup! Besides; sometimes I need to use my mobile phone for trading purpose!