• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

What is the best best place to trade from

I usually trade in a quiet room like my room. I prefer a very private place so I can concentrate. But if I could I rather be trading at a quiet beach front or lake or park. Its like a fantasy trading environment. So what is your fantasy trading environment?

Actually I don't have any trading place like you. But I always prefer quiet and calm place. I usually trade in my room. I don't have any scope to trade outside of home. But my room is calm and quiet. And l like this type of place.

Actually I don't have any trading place like you. But I always prefer quiet and calm place. I usually trade in my room. I don't have any scope to trade outside of home. But my room is calm and quiet. And l like this type of place.
I would imagine all traders would prefer a quiet place and more so if there is more than one k on the line. I mean its serious business but I would love to trade at the beach or on a skyloft somewhere. I know its possible and I mean some trade you have to wait so long so no problems for me. I can do it from most public places like the park, and you get two things done at once.

Anyplace with a good internet connection!

I can trade in a coffee shop without any major issue, because I'm not a scalper or intraday trader. I'm a swing trader :D

Anyplace with a good internet connection!

I can trade in a coffee shop without any major issue, because I'm not a scalper or intraday trader. I'm a swing trader :D
I guess I can trade in a coffee shop too. That will be ideal. But can you trade in a like a bikini coffee shop? I mean that is so distracting and I don't think I can think at all. I think once you buy a trade you can leave it if you're a long term trader but for a scalper I think they need some quiet space to think and pay attention to it. I would prefer a quiet place for scalping though.

I usually trade in a quiet room like my room. I prefer a very private place so I can concentrate. But if I could I rather be trading at a quiet beach front or lake or park. Its like a fantasy trading environment. So what is your fantasy trading environment?
Same like you a quiet room where i can trade without any intteruption from others, usually i trade only about 1-4 hours per time i trade, and i think trade in a quiet room will help us a lot, since we can focus to our position more.

Ideally, I would like to have a beach front home and then sit there on my beach front home and trade. I guess this is the best ways to do it but this is just a dream. One day it could be possible but right now I'm dreaming of such a setting. I believe a beach front is quiet enough for me to trade. I think only scalping need a lot of privacy but other long term trade can be done anywhere. Even on your phone while you go out for coffee.

I like trading from a very cool, quiet and almost lonely area so I would not have any reason to have a divided attention. This helps me to overcome certain side attractions and reduce the possibility of developing interest in other activities.

I'm dreaming of being in Hawaii and trading right now but its not possible. I'm not in Hawaii and perhaps too busy to be there to trade but if I could I would be in Hawaii surfing, swimming and relaxing to a trade. That sounds too good to ever be true. Ideally, one day I would like to have that come true or at least play with my dogs at the park while waiting for my trade results to come in.

For me, it is simply safe to trade from the comfort of my room or family library when no other person is using it. I am the type the enjoys a serene atmosphere when I'm not recreating or involved in some friend related social activity. This helps me with a lot of concentration and purpose of mind.

For me, it is simply safe to trade from the comfort of my room or family library when no other person is using it. I am the type the enjoys a serene atmosphere when I'm not recreating or involved in some friend related social activity. This helps me with a lot of concentration and purpose of mind.

I guess we all need a quiet place to trade from. I'm not a fan of noise. I'm such a hermit or an introvert that noise will just ruin everything for me. I get highly irritable at noise but some people seem to have no problem with it. That is good for them though. I think a quiet place is ideal for all traders and so much more for scalpers. After all we should take trading seriously.

Actually, though it doesn't really matter where you are but in a long run you find out that a noisy environment will definitely give you a divided attention especially when you are making your analysis. This is the reason why so many traders will always prefer a serene atmosphere or even not trade from elsewhere except home.

Read your comments realy very interesting topic usualy am trade at my home and some time am trading at my office but some people cant take it easily so whatever as per my opinion the best place for me my own room ar at my garden area..

I will not trade in a noisy place for sure. I can't possibly risks my trades with distractions. Distractions are a no no. Or you could place a trade, and then someone walk up and start asking you things and then you're like what hold on man I'm trading and then you lose touch of what is going on. I only do private trading and that is the best location to trade from.

I do like to use mt4 platform and having a mini account. For me this is the best way to make some profit. I do recommend that we spend more time trading in forex and making big income. I'm so sure that in two to three years time I can really handle my account without any worries.

Everyone must be have their own favourite place to trade, trade in our home is one of the best option and i like it, some people even realy love to trade outside but i don't do that much aside from my quiet room in my home, because that is the most comfortable place for me

To me, any where that is cool is fine. A serene atmosphere increases your rate of concentration and once you are able to concentrate and do your own things your own way, then it doesn't matter where it is. Your room, office, family library, name it.

because i am depending on my digital strategy and depending on the pending orders then i can trade from any where like any coffee net which i can just setup my orders at the start of the day at midnight and then i leave the chart and come back again at the night

We should always select a comfortable place to trade in the forex market. The place should allow us to think freely without any stress related to personal issues. Also, there should not be any unwanted diversion. I prefer to trade alone. Grouping with others will result in loss of concentration. In the initial stage of ones trading career, total dedication is very much required. It will only enable a trader to understand subtle nuances of price movements. Ultimately, that decides the fate of a trading strategy.