• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

What is the advantages of trade in forex?

any one can pls explain that what is the advantages of trade in forex.Because most of the people are trading in forex market. So it realy so easy....

Well, the best part of the forex trading is you can trade whenever you want, wherever you want. There are many professional traders who trade for few hours a day or week and earn lots of money. Much more than a salaried person.

ok i know it that many people are trading in commodity and forex market but what is the basic knowledge require for trading in Forex trading

Since Forex is a business and the dream of every business man is to make profits, then one wouldn't deny the fact that what everyone who is trading in Forex is looking at is the money he would make from it. That is what all live for and the prime advantage of trading in Forex. However, other advantages like having time for yourself is there.

No Traffic Jam, No Fixed Hours, No Boss and Freedom in our job. That is what forex offers as advantages for us, for me there are a lot of traders that really attracted to this kind of business and really want to join it.

The advantages I see in forex is so much that I keep thinking it's the best business to be done online. Any trader can trade in the business without worrying about if the business will suite and match his or her time. Forex is a time giving business.

The advantages I see in forex is so much that I keep thinking it's the best business to be done online. Any trader can trade in the business without worrying about if the business will suite and match his or her time. Forex is a time giving business.

Of course, you are right! It’s the most flexible profession! On the other hand, the trading cost is very low! This is why, right now Forex is the number one profession.

actually there is no advantage in Forex if you do not know how to manage money , so first of all try to know how to survive in here .

Nice to see all of your positive points! Really, Forex is very much attractive way of money earning! As you know, nowadays brokers accepting only 100$ even less amount of money!

There are many disadvantages of forex trading as well. It is conceivable that a man may lose all his invested money for a matter of minutes if he or she treats the trading as gambling. In the event that a man does not have the capital or the know how to deal with their positions when they are away, he is going to suffer. You need good knowledge and a good broker to trade with.