• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

What is the actual monthly return in forex?

A large number individuals come here to get a quick rich. In addition, too with by no wander however whatever other extraordinary business needs a ton of money. Most dealers views forex exchanging as wagering. It is the relentless advantages that issue a most. Month to month 3 to 5% return is gigantic for retail dealers where as expansive association's yearly return is 5 to7 %. So see it as a business in case you have to make due for long in the market.

Its not that if you are using bitcoin your trading income will increase my friend because for that we should be very much accurate in analysis to make profit

I noticed that one of my broker hotforex has bitcoin as asset trading against USD and EUR as well, if it is that much profitable i will start it from next monday and see how it goes.

I noticed that one of my broker hotforex has bitcoin as asset trading against USD and EUR as well, if it is that much profitable i will start it from next monday and see how it goes.
BitCoin is not every where, There are many brokers who are supporting Bitcoin for Trading. As it is having high movement nowadays.

For me: it’s only 10%. I know, there have so many traders who are making handsome decent monthly return than me, but I am happy on my monthly income! Because, I get my monthly target so easily and regularly!

For me: it’s only 10%. I know, there have so many traders who are making handsome decent monthly return than me, but I am happy on my monthly income! Because, I get my monthly target so easily and regularly!
There are many traders who are nor making money in market but still trying their luck here. So it is good to have something then having nothing in your hand.

Each broker has its own approach to the client. I dealt with different brokers, with bad and good ones. I advise, if you choose a broker, focus on yourself, not on the reviews. I work with Light's affiliate and I find it convenient and reliable.

Each broker has its own approach to the client. I dealt with different brokers, with bad and good ones. I advise, if you choose a broker, focus on yourself, not on the reviews. I work with Light's affiliate and I find it convenient and reliable.
Right, every broker is different as we traders are different. It may happen that, a broker is good according us is not well for others so choose one according to your knowledge.

In forex, we are earning daily so anyone know what’s your actual monthly return in forex?

It is not possible to get a certain percentage of gain per month. Market does not move in the same way everyday. And everyday or every month you won't get similar number of good trades. Thinking about daily percentage and monthly is a spoil to our trading psychology. Trading is about grow your account over time. Trade if you get good set up, otherwise stay out of the market.

I have never seen anyone in this market who is earning for daily basis. Because making the profit every day is not an easy way for each person.

I have never seen anyone in this market who is earning for daily basis. Because making the profit every day is not an easy way for each person.

Basically; trading with a daily trading target is a barrier; since we can’t move the market! Besides; only good skill traders are the consistent!

Right, Profit of the consistent trader is also different as per the market movement and always different. None is having consistent income with market.

Knowledge and skills should be the first priority. You have to understand it takes time to be skilled. It's a long process. Don't invest a big amount with a few months learning.

To be expert in the art of trading, there is no alternative to knowledge and skills. And it takes time to achieve it but most people do not try to understand this fact. They waste time looking for short cut.

Every trader has his own choice and comfort. Some traders use all the time frame to get the market vibes then take entry in a certain time frame like H1 or H4. I personally do not go below D1. I take my entry on D1. You have to find out by yourself which one you understand the most.