• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

What is the actual monthly return in forex?

If we can gain 10-20% per month return in a consistent form its more then sufficient for traders what i feel because here the consistent profit matters a lot so that we can earn good return.

There is unlimited potential in the forex market however the market is very professional so i guess every trader have his own set plan of earning from forex, so it depends on them that how much time they have devoted to this business and how much they are willing to earn from it at the end of day.

Actually the monthly return depends on the traders experience and capability to handle the market because when traders can know the trading principle ,they can increase the return amount as per the market condition .

Its also depends on the traders risk appetite as risks and rewards are associated with each other, however i think those make good returns who trades with a fixed trading plan and does not exceed their limits.

It could not be fixed, Forex Trading yields good income and also sometimes it turn loss in some situations. Thus we cannot keep track of actual monthly income.

It could not be fixed, Forex Trading yields good income and also sometimes it turn loss in some situations. Thus we cannot keep track of actual monthly income.

Using a trade explorer you can easily see the monthly performance of your trades. And yeah the bars doe not look good because of the varying performance each month.

There is no specific amount of return in forex. We have to be more experienced for that then only we can have living earning from market.

The more we invest the more we earn however i guess we should stick with earning some consistent profits on regular basis rather than risking our entire capital for making huge profits.

It’s all about profanity, so there is no specific answer! Traders make money here according to their own trading strength! Such as, expert Forex traders can make huge amount of money here so smoothly while low skilled Forex traders are struggling for making a low consistent profit, that’s the reality of Forex! Whatever, now I can earn more than 18% monthly profit!

Actually that all depends on the trader and their trade and their is no fix earning everytime, thus we cannot say how much monthly return we make.

Forex Trading has its ups and downs and we need to understand that if you wanna become successful, you need to do lots and lots of practice.

I don’t know, how traders can trade with a fixed monthly trading target! Because, here we can’t create any particular market movement! That’s way, my trading goal is very simple and that is following trading opportunities of market in order to my trading system! Last two months I made here 15% and 35%, so there is no certain income!

I don't see the monthly return much and always try to concentrate on the trading account protection because i feel that if we can make 10% also monthly it will be a huge earning .

All traders especially new ones should try to earn pips whatever the amount it is and as the pips increases the return will obviously increase..

Suppose, you are making 1% daily result! Sop end of the month, it will be 22% result, yes that’s your monthly return! Actually, traders set their monthly target based on their live trading performance! For me, my monthly target is only 15% profit!

For me, monthly return means 20%; actually I have selected this return according to my demo trading experience! As a result, I don’t face any big issues here! Yes, I used my demo as like my live account with enough dedications and determinations!

The monthly return depends upon the traders target and the capability how they are going to perform because dreaming can make any amount of target but we should be positive to implement those

Its not that if you are using bitcoin your trading income will increase my friend because for that we should be very much accurate in analysis to make profit