• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

What is the actual monthly return in forex?

In forex trading you don't just put some figures and target it. You are earning in forex base on market volatility. So if the market is volatile you can earn more if the market is trading side way then you can earn modest earning. Don't fool yourselves in making some good income without any basis.

I think that the best and logical monthly return in the forex trading is 10% of the account ,with this rate the trader will be far from the risk.

I think that it can't be predicted, each traders have their own goal in forex trade. But, my investment in PAMM account in liteforex, it can return about 30% per month. The manager just playing safe there. Its good side job..

I do earn 5% profit each month and I'm really hoping that I can grow my trading account big enough to make me earn good profit. I don't know if I will going to get MC or not. But I do hope that I can sustain and maintain my trading account by earning 5% profit each month.

Most often, our monthly returns vary and sometimes it could be more, other times it could be less. What the trader sees in Forex is his ability to earn well. At the end of the month, there is always a range of profit which you have and that is what you expect to have as your monthly return when taking at an average.

If your goal is to make money consistently in the market, then you have to be realistic and define what that means. The return expectations of most traders that I meet are way out of line with reality. Many think that profitable traders can consistently generate returns of 50 to 100% a year or more, which is just not the case. The best traders and investors in managed funds, world have long term track records averaging somewhere around 30% a year.
It is true that these people manage billions of dollars, and the larger the money under management the harder it is to generate outsized profits. So to help again drive home the point, look at the growth of $100,000 with several different return assumptions.

The returns in the forex depends on how much real account we are adding into the account. that is why we have to see that monthly returns are not that easy to manage and get. there seems to be something to consider there with the forex if we are going to be working on it for earning.
Does not easy to manage but it does not mean we cannot manage it. There will be fluctuative income but i think it is better to give some barrier like "$100-$500 per month". I think that is more realistic compared to think like earn only $500 per month or something like that. And, yeah that is right it is depend on our performance.

Some times it will be right to have targets. It will help Traders to sit up and know when to trade from when not to trade, so they can meet up with their Monthly Targets...even though Market is uncertain.

Some times it will be right to have targets. It will help Traders to sit up and know when to trade from when not to trade, so they can meet up with their Monthly Targets...even though Market is uncertain.
Make sure that target is flexible target just like what i told before and not just another random target, since everything is fluctuative in the market. Forex is high risk business so thinking about the worst scenario still fine for our best favour.

Make sure that target is flexible target just like what i told before and not just another random target, since everything is fluctuative in the market. Forex is high risk business so thinking about the worst scenario still fine for our best favour.
To make it easy. Just compute how much profit you make its much then check your average monthly income. Then that would be your earning target each month. Just like me I do earn 5% minimum and average each month. But sometimes I can earn as high as 20% in a month if the market is volatile.

For sure @sindarin it should be a flexible targets, a Trader that is planning to make up to $1 million Monthly through Forex, must have some thing to offer that is above $1 million before achieving that.

For sure @sindarin it should be a flexible targets, a Trader that is planning to make up to $1 million Monthly through Forex, must have some thing to offer that is above $1 million before achieving that.
Yes, that is right. Their capital must be big enough if that is not big enough or higher than their target, then dream to reach that much harder to be realized to truth. Flexible target which i mean here is has range, like $1-$20 per month. But that is only example, and make sure you have real target not just randomized target.

Yes, that is right. Their capital must be big enough if that is not big enough or higher than their target, then dream to reach that much harder to be realized to truth. Flexible target which i mean here is has range, like $1-$20 per month. But that is only example, and make sure you have real target not just randomized target.
I think its best that we share our own trading earning percentage and amount so that other can think what is real target for them also. For example. I read that others do earn 50% profit each month. While I do earn just 5% profit minimum each month. Now is 50% profit that I read realistic also? Its can be if others can share how much they earn a month also.

Many things to learn and practice, it is not quite easy laying a good foundation in Forex. High Monthly income, mostly have something in common with experience...more experienced more the Monthly income.

The market is so volatile that its hard to figure out any fixed percentage of return, but what i think is its better if you earn around 20%, otherwise its better to invest in banking schemes where they give less return but atleast there is a surety of return.

There is a surety to invest in Banking but it is lesser. It is not that there is a Monthly specific amount we must profit from Trading but we have to out line a target which will enable us to sit up and trade smart.

Start with small amount of target first like 5% of you total equity and then if you got more capital and experience increase it around 5% or even up to 10% of your total capital, so far the most reasonable i see is as high as 20%.

When it comes to forex trading there are a lot of uncertainties. The key to success in this game is surviving, as long as you can survive you can make money.