• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

What is scalping ?

It is a trading style in which a trader would buy and sell currency-pairs when there are small changes in the currency prices.

There are thousands of traders who are addicted to short time trading. They should stick their preference like if they are scalper, they should enhance their skill in this field. On the other hand, long time traders should prepare themselves with sufficient knowledge so that they can do well in their respective trading style.

If you are comfortable with it, no issue! In the language of marketing, every person is a product as long as he or she can make profit from trading. So, it’s essential to turn a person a product. To do so, traders should try to innovate new strategies to catch the market’s trend because a trader cannot make advancement in trading without knowing the actual market trend.

SCALPING - Is the name given to a method of trading that involves holding onto a trade for a short period, usually seconds or minutes. It is also known as intra-day trading or shooting a gap. Scalping is usually done in one direction and involves taking profits at a certain level and then moving on to the next trade.

Scalping helps me take away good return and protect me from big losses. Another facility of scalping is that I can recover my losses very quickly. For long-term trading, good market forecast is badly needed. Long term traders should focus on fundamental analysis because only fundamental analysis can serve them an exact market forecast.

For people who are already in other profession and are trying to trade Forex, scalping can be the best choice for them. Scalping helps a trader derive profit within a very short time. But long-term traders need to forecast the market well to take concept over the future market movement.

For people who are already in other profession and are trying to trade Forex, scalping can be the best choice for them. Scalping helps a trader derive profit within a very short time. But long-term traders need to forecast the market well to take concept over the future market movement.
We will need to start doing our trading according to a trading based plan.

If a trader doesn’t have a pure trading signal, he or she shouldn’t take much risk because it leads to balance crashes and a threat to survival. A beginner can hardly generate this signal as he or she doesn’t have sufficient trading knowledge.

For me, scalping is a fast strategy that doesn’t give you time to analyse the market to execute trades. You have to make trading decisions just by looking at the charts. For someone, who has a habit of confirming entry signals by analysing the charts over and over again, scalping comes as a challenge.

I scalp EUR/USD only. Scalping is an aggressive form of trading and requires traders to have not only good trading skills but also decisive in nature. Scalpers should have a sound mind.

The lower the spread, the higher the income is. Trading spread lies between ask and bid price and narrow trading spread is always expected for earning more profit. Traders who are willing to trade risk freely should trade in those pair consisting of low trading spread.