• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

what is scalping ?

Many kinds of trading strategies in Fx trading. From all Scalping is like high action thriller movies that can keep you on the edge of your seat, from any kinds of trading strategies it brings profit very rapidly , that’s why by and large traders in particularly the beginners are extremely dependable on this trading approach .

Yes, scalping is so popular! But, I seem traders have to use trading opportunities according to the market context! I basically use scalping during rangy market! During long trendy market swing trading is my favorite one.

Scalping isn't only used by newbies. For example, if you open a few deals in the longterm you can do scalping for a while too.

Maximum newcomers like to depend on scalping strategy that brings profit within a short time , if you want to get more profit by this short time trading approach first of all you have to make sure the lowest trading spreads , otherwise it is not possible at all to make profit with consistency at all by using this trading strategy in spite of good trading knowledge.

Utilizing price movement is going on quickly with the profit target a little bit faster, so come out much better and when done with frequent then the course will benefit greatly

Utilizing price movement is going on quickly with the profit target a little bit faster, so come out much better and when done with frequent then the course will benefit greatly

Yes, it is! Besides, you can get your SL too quickly by trying this trading style. Basically, retail traders are targeting this short term trading style most.

I totally agree that swing trade can help us away from our screen a little bit. Scapling can be good strategy in sideway market but we have to sit in front of the screen and execute a lot ot poistion in and out very soon.

Basically, when we are in a good trendy market; there is no way to close my trades; it’s time to hold that possible and earn pips as much as I can. This is why, during the trendy market swing trading is my 1st choice.

The scalping method is very popular. Simply put, scalping is a short-term investment. Where the share of profit is much higher.

Scalping is a trading strategy that focuses on earning from minor price fluctuations and reselling quickly. Scalping is a phrase used in day trading to describe a method that focuses on making large amounts of money from modest profits.

Scalping necessitates a tight exit plan because a single significant loss can wipe out the trader's many tiny winnings. For this technique to work, you'll need the necessary tools, such as a live feed, a direct-access broker, and the stamina to conduct a lot of trades.

Scalping is a short-term trading strategy where traders open and close their trading by making quick profits. They do so by capturing 5 to 20 pips. In scalping, traders need to have a good exit strategy and technical analysis. The knowledge of indicators like Moving averages and RSI is also helpful in applying scalping strategies.

Scalping is a strategy to make more profit in less time. Which is very risky, but you can make a profit if you work by maintaining the plan.
I think we should not follow a strategy blindly. A strategy working for one may not working for others due to different trading personality. Everyone has different psychology. In my opinion best option is customize a strategy according to your trading personality.