• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

What is scalping ?

Stop losses helps us avoid huge losses however we better need to make a proper trade management plan and stick to it in order to avoid making mistakes.

Yes we can use stop loss and this is good to manage the risk, and how to determine stop loss also as trader will have plan whether will look on support resistance area or will look on how much risk that able to bear on single plan trading

Different traders use different methods to set stop losses. I set it the way you mentioned. The thing is stop loss is a must and must be put in every trade.

I am not willing to depend scalping which causes a great loss basically. Long term trading is more profitable and secure than any short time trading approach. So it is better to keep moving long term trading instead of it, if we want to make sure a healthy trading life with certainly.

I wouldn't be so confident to say that long term trading is more profitabble, sometimes you sit in the longterm, waiting for profit, and the price doesn't go where you need it to go, it's not always the way we want.

For making profit with great consistency we the traders have to depend on our trading strategies that we select according to our trading experience , in my trading career I always like to trade in long term trading style , but sometimes I use scalping approach due to getting profit very rapidly.

I have a specific trading strategy in my live trading account that I use so sincerely! Frankly, I don't open any new trade position here until I get final confirmation from my personal trading method! In addition, I have made this profitable trading strategy by using default trading indicators of Forex chart, there is no custom trading indicator, I mainly focus on here supply and demand of Forex market.

Due to small balance I always have to depend on scalping that brings profit in a short time. But it causes a great loss sometimes, because within short it’s really difficult to predict the market with certainly. So I think long term trading is too much safe and sounds.

I see, many traders use only scalping! Frankly, I am not against on scalping trading but I seem, traders need to also focus on others trading system like positional and swing trading!

I see, many traders use only scalping! Frankly, I am not against on scalping trading but I seem, traders need to also focus on others trading system like positional and swing trading!

Well in my view whatever brings green pips is a good thing. I have nothing against any method of trading. We are in this market for profit and any way we can do that is good in my view.

I am a scalper and I always have to depend on scalping due to my small balance , my monthly target on just 25-30% by using my trading approach , sometimes I can achieve it easily but sometimes fall a great trouble . because scalping can be profitable but always contains huge risk

New traders should only scalp when they get good hands on scalping otherwise it is really much risky and the chances are that they can easily blow up their accounts.

Doing scalping is not easy thing and in fact most traders lost their money are traders who use scalping techniques while trading, usually scalpers get tempts to open so much positions because of greedy want earning huge profit in short of time but it lead them to trouble lost of money.

I have seen according to my trading experience despite of a profitable trading policy scalping cannot use in a regulated trading broker due to many restrictions. So we the traders who are particularly scalpers have to choose the brokers which don’t allow any trading techniques and permits scalping including lowest trading spreads as well minimum margin requirements.

i have seen that forex market needs different types of the strategies and the good strategy is the scalping if the market condition is giving us the good chance to do the scalp because it is the tension less but it requires more knowledge about the market for more better way of the tradings.

New Traders love scalping. It is because most of the time they have been taught so. They learn trading with scalping. And scalping sometimes becomes the trap for them. I think scalping is good for experienced Traders. For new Traders they should start with higher time frame. I also started with scalping.

New Traders love scalping. It is because most of the time they have been taught so. They learn trading with scalping. And scalping sometimes becomes the trap for them. I think scalping is good for experienced Traders. For new Traders they should start with higher time frame. I also started with scalping.

I don’t think, long-term trading system is an appropriate style for the newbie, since they are unable to hold on their trades for a long time. I think, they should start with scalping and gradually move on others style.

It’s a popular trading style; no doubt on it. But I don’t know how traders can rely on only this trading style! In my trading, I use both: short term trading as well as the long term trading style!