• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

What is scalping ?

One thing I'm very sure of about scalping is that it is a form of trading which requires more skills and a smarter approach to trading more than long position trading. Scalping to me is not as easy as some traders perceive it and make it feel.

Scalping is a quick way of trading . In this method traders open position for just some seconds less than one minutes.They try to get profit in this too short time. This style is good if trader is experienced and market is going well in its movement.

Well, many traders said that scalping is just gambling. However, it totally false. We can make profit and even consistently as far as scalper have strategy to take advantage from volatility. However, deal with fast changes environment of small time frame frustrating indeed. Which lead traders to put emotions and make them conduct blindly trade.
In fact it is right, if you see from different perspective then you can see that Scalping is actually a gambling for us. How can you want to predict the movement less than 15 minutes? Usually scalpers close position about 5 or 10 minutes only. But if you know what to do scalping does not become a big issue and also gamble for you.

There are several ways to run scalping method. That was information that I knew, we can do scalping with low lot size and gaining many times in small pips. We can do scalping with high lot size and gaining few pips. We can also to get many times amount in few pips with high lot sizes. The advantages, we can get profit or loss quickly so we can review it quickly if losses. The disadvantages, you can lose if you didn't open or close position in fast.

Scalping is trading in forex market and keep your order open for some seconds of minutes in order to make profit. Mostly scalpers trading on M1 or M5 time frame and usually they don't use take profit and stop loss and open/close their trades manually.

Trading with a scalp method is just trying to make little pips by opening more positions and closing them within a short period of time. The principle is on the trader making very little profit in a short period of time which cumulatively amounts to something reasonable.

Traders who implement this strategy are known as scalpers. The main goal is to buy (or sell) a number of shares at the bid (or ask) price and then quickly sell them a few cents higher (or lower) for a profit. Many small profits can easily compound into large gains if a strict exit strategy is used to prevent large losses.

For scalping is convenient esn account. This broker has the best orders execution on ECN accounts on Forex. Time of average execution is 0.05 sek with small commission and null spreads. Trade on this account is comfortable especially for scalping.

I like scalping scalping because then I can get a lot of profit in a short time, therefore, we need to find the right broker for scalping

Scalping is like high action thriller movies that can keep you on the edge of your seat. It’s fast paced, exciting and mind-ratting all at once. It brings profit in a short time. So, we the trades in particularly the newcomers are extremely dependable on this trading approach. But, scalping don’t allow by and large regulated trading broker.

Scalping is like high action thriller movies that can keep you on the edge of your sat. It’s fast paced, exciting and mind –ratting all at once. It brings profit in a short time with certainly. So, we traders are extremely dependable on this trading approach due to getting profit instantly. But, scalping cannot use in a regulated trading broker practically.

Well, many traders said that scalping is just gambling. However, it totally false. We can make profit and even consistently as far as scalper have strategy to take advantage from volatility. However, deal with fast changes environment of small time frame frustrating indeed. Which lead traders to put emotions and make them conduct blindly trade.

Agree about the false thing. Any method that gives profit is a good thing. But scalpers pay higher cost for their trades because they make many trades. But if it brings the trader profit that's what matters. There will always be some cost associated with trading activities.

If we want to get maximal result by scalping we the traders first of all have to make sure the lowest trading spreads which is very supportive to make profit with certainly by using any kinds of trading strategies in particularly the scalping that brings profit in a short time. Because the trading spreads is a major issue when scalping practically.

Scalping trading style is the most popular trading style in Forex industry! Almost all of new Forex traders start their trading career by scalping trading! Even, there have lots of pro traders who are also involved with this shorter version trading strategy, yes I do scalping trading but I am also interested on others trading styles!

For making profit with great consistency we the traders have to depend on our trading strategies that we select according to our trading experience , in my trading career I always like to trade in long term trading style , but sometimes I use scalping approach due to getting profit very rapidly.

Yes, scalping is the most popular trading style in Forex, the main advantage of scalping is: short SL! Yes, there is no need long SL as like swing or positional trading! This is way, almost all of retail Forex traders are addicted on scalping; even I see pro traders are also use scalping trading style! I do scalping when my strategy offers me 15-30 pips trading opportunity!

Stop loss can used to manage money on trading account, and this is very important because not always trader able to analyze the trend market precisely, and with risk management, we can maintain account longer life if compared with greediness

In my view stop loss is a must. There is no going around it. One must put stop loss to all his trades. Otherwise it will take only one bad move to do considerable amount of damage from which one may never recover.