• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

What is scalping ?

Well, dont think that they will be needing more of the knowledge like a swing trader will invariably do. But a scalper trader will be glued to the market chart or his/her monitor scream in other to be at alert when the market is becoming volatile so as to take full advantages.

That point is also right. Scalpers don't need to analyse any market. When price get down they buy and when they see little bit of increase at price they sell that. This trading stays for few seconds. So they can do many tradings in a day and a good amount of profit.

That point is also right. Scalpers don't need to analyse any market. When price get down they buy and when they see little bit of increase at price they sell that. This trading stays for few seconds. So they can do many tradings in a day and a good amount of profit.

Sorry. I think they are the traders who need the analszing that much. Because while you are been glued to your monitor screen you are analyzing and studying the chart to see when a currencies is gaining volatility so as to make a quick order. Therefore scaplers needs more analysis.

Scalping is all about doing some hit and run type of strategy. By having minimal pips spread of 15 to 30 pips TP and SL we can some how make good income in here. I do believe that forex trading is the only way we can end up in profit without any problem.

Sorry. I think they are the traders who need the analszing that much. Because while you are been glued to your monitor screen you are analyzing and studying the chart to see when a currencies is gaining volatility so as to make a quick order. Therefore scaplers needs more analysis.

Never. Scalping is the easiest way of trading. That's why most of the brokers does not allow scalping. Scalping does not need any chart study or analyse as trading stays for few seconds. Scalpers just focus on one major pair. When price goes down they buy, and within few seconds when price goes up to 2-3 pips they sell that. It is very simple.

Never. Scalping is the easiest way of trading. That's why most of the brokers does not allow scalping. Scalping does not need any chart study or analyse as trading stays for few seconds. Scalpers just focus on one major pair. When price goes down they buy, and within few seconds when price goes up to 2-3 pips they sell that. It is very simple.

So if they are to make entry when the price goes up or down then tell me how they are to know when the price goes up or down, they are glued to the chart for thats the only way they can know of the market volatile time and when to close their trades.

So if they are to make entry when the price goes up or down then tell me how they are to know when the price goes up or down, they are glued to the chart for thats the only way they can know of the market volatile time and when to close their trades.

As scalping stays for just 2-3 seconds, you don't have to watch the charts for few minutes. And if you see at any currency pair, you will see frequent fluctuation of 1-2 pips which is common. Scalpers just use the benefit of that fluctuations. They trade using leverage. So the profit of 1 pip also give good profit.

As scalping stays for just 2-3 seconds, you don't have to watch the charts for few minutes. And if you see at any currency pair, you will see frequent fluctuation of 1-2 pips which is common. Scalpers just use the benefit of that fluctuations. They trade using leverage. So the profit of 1 pip also give good profit.

You still dont inderstand my point here. See they trade 3- 4 seconds when the exchanging rates are up. So now how do they know when they exchanging rates has increased? I think if you are able to answer this question then you will comprehend what I am tryna say.

You still dont inderstand my point here. See they trade 3- 4 seconds when the exchanging rates are up. So now how do they know when they exchanging rates has increased? I think if you are able to answer this question then you will comprehend what I am tryna say.

I think you didn't understand what I said. If you want to make a benefits of more pips, then you have to analyse the chart carefully and then try to trade for a lot. But while scalping you don't have to analyse so much. If you see the chart for a minute then you will understand the basic thing. Now scalpers trade for just 1-2 pips. And chart you can see ups and down for 1-2 pips every time.

I think you didn't understand what I said. If you want to make a benefits of more pips, then you have to analyse the chart carefully and then try to trade for a lot. But while scalping you don't have to analyse so much. If you see the chart for a minute then you will understand the basic thing. Now scalpers trade for just 1-2 pips. And chart you can see ups and down for 1-2 pips every time.

Lol, I guess you are no savvy trader cause if you are then you will see to the reason why scalpers are the traders that needs to analyze the most in the sense that they will need to be sure so as to know when to exist the market. Remember the market flunctuate every seconds.

- - - Updated - - -

Lol, I guess you are no savvy trader cause if you are then you will see to the reason why scalpers are the traders that needs to analyze the most in the sense that they will need to be sure so as to know when to exist the market. Remember the market flunctuate every seconds.

Scalping is just a few pips TP. Sometimes its a 10 pips and sometimes its even reaches 25 pips. But what is important in this kind of strategy is that you can cashout early. The earlier you can close your position and make profit the better in this strategy.

Those who have never done scalping can think scalping is as difficult as normal trading. But those who use scalping, it is very easy strategy for them. It depends on the person's trading style to understand what the scalping is.

Scalping is very much suited for professionals. It is better for beginners to avoid scalping. Scalping involves trading extremely short time frames, usually of the order of 5min and 15min. A scalper normally looks for only 3-5 pips per trade. As a whole, a scalper targets more than 50 pips a day. It is very difficult to succeed in scalping as entry and exit should be very much precise.

Scalping is very much suited for professionals. It is better for beginners to avoid scalping. Scalping involves trading extremely short time frames, usually of the order of 5min and 15min. A scalper normally looks for only 3-5 pips per trade. As a whole, a scalper targets more than 50 pips a day. It is very difficult to succeed in scalping as entry and exit should be very much precise.
But I think it is very easy because scalping rather requires traders to have much experience than knowledge; however, achieving 50 pips a day is so difficult and I don't know how many scalpers are able to do this. Scalping also requires traders to be very disciplined since risk will increase if traders stay longer.

one position with only 3-5 pips profit or loss? that is good for newbie because the profitability is good and also the chance of losing much pips is low too because we only loss about that much, scalping like you said is the way to get money in relatively short time with small amount of pips, usually in some minutes(at most about 30 minutes based on my expereince) or even in few seconds only.

Scalping is a type of trading that the trader target small pips and take profit in little by little fastly. The traders that will be practicing scalping does not wait for the position for too long. They will trade and make pips in a little time.

Scalping is a short term system of trading where the trader targets some few pips within a short time. It is a type of trade that it's cycle ends within a very short period of time but requires a trader's good knowledge and fast analytical skill on how to take advantage of the sharp movements of the prices.

Scalping is one of trading techniques which require traders to spend high margin per trades. Catch profit from volatility movement with small target. Since it risking high margin, traders get decent amount of money though they are just get small pips profit.

scalping is high risky system of trading and there is too much strategies depending on the scalping way but if any trader needs to trade with scalping he or she must have good knowledge before try to trade with this way

scalping is high risky system of trading and there is too much strategies depending on the scalping way but if any trader needs to trade with scalping he or she must have good knowledge before try to trade with this way

Scalping is advised or suitable only for professionals. It is better for a newbie to avoid that. It is very complex considering the fact that you will have to trade both an impulse and corrective wave. An impulse, as per Elliott wave, moves in the direction of a primary trend while a corrective wave moves in opposite direction of the primary trend. A scalper should have expertise in trading both. Normally, most of the traders experience loss only when corrective wave sets in. It is quite complex to identify because of the variations and extensions. A scalper should be versatile in trading both waves in order to make profit on a consistent basis.

Well, many traders said that scalping is just gambling. However, it totally false. We can make profit and even consistently as far as scalper have strategy to take advantage from volatility. However, deal with fast changes environment of small time frame frustrating indeed. Which lead traders to put emotions and make them conduct blindly trade.